Best Herta Honkai Star Rail build: Light Cones, Relics, teams, more
In the world of Honkai Star Rail, the genius scientist Herta is able to crush opponents with unrelenting damage, and we’ll go over all the Light Cones, Relics, and tips to create the best Herta build in Honkai Star Rail.
Herta is a four-star character in Honkai Star Rail that reigns over The Herta Space Station, and she comes with a razor-sharp intellect as well as an unforgiving demeanor. Her AoE prowess, coupled with her ice-cold charm, makes her a dominant figure in the gacha game.
She is capable of chilling her opponents to the bone, leaving them vulnerable for a swift takedown. The right build can transform Herta into the DPS powerhouse your team needs, and we’ll go over how to put one together.
Here’s the best Herta build in Honkai Star Rail.
- Herta’s abilities in Honkai Star Rail explained
- Best Relics for Herta in Honkai Star Rail
- Herta Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
- Best Light Cones for Herta in Honkai Star Rail
- Best Honkai Star Rail team for Herta
Herta’s abilities in Honkai Star Rail explained
Herta is an Ice element character, which means she specializes in dealing ice damage to her enemies.
She has the following abilities in Honkai Star Rail:
- What Are You Looking At? (Basic attack) – Deals Ice DMG equal to 50% of Herta’s ATK to a single enemy.
- One-Time Offer (Skill) – Deals Ice DMG equal to 50% of Herta’s ATK to all enemies. If the enemy HP is at 50% of their max HP or higher, DMG dealt to the target increases by 20%.
- It’s Magic, I Added Some Magic (Ultimate) – Deals Ice DMG equal to 120% of Herta’s ATK to all enemies.
- It Can Still Be Optimized (Technique) – Herta’s ATK increases by 40% for 3 turns in the next battle.
Best Relics for Herta in Honkai Star Rail
Guard of the Wuthering Snow
- Two-piece bonus: Increases Ice DMG by 12%.
- Four-piece bonus: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 15%, and DMG dealt to Frozen enemies is increased by 20%.
- Five-piece bonus: Increases Ice DMG by 12%.
Guard of the Wuthering Snow is Herta’s must-have Relic as it amplifies her Ice DMG and overall ATK by 15% while boosting the damage dealt to frozen foes by 20%.
Herta Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
Getting Familiar with Herta’s Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail will come in handy as she boasts unique powers that add to her usefulness on your team.
- Level 1 – Kick You When You’re Down: Herta’s Basic ATK deals additional Ice DMG equal to 20% of her ATK if the enemy’s HP is at 50% max HP or less.
- Level 2 – Triumph and Pursuit: Every time Herta’s Talent is triggered, her CRIT rate is increased by 3%.
- Level 3 – That’s The Kind of Girl I Am: Skill Lv +2 up to a maximum of Lv 15. Basic Attack Lv +1 up to a maximum of Lv 10.
- Level 4 – Hit Where It Hurts: When her Talent is triggered, Herta’s DMG increases by 10%.
- Level 5 – Swear Big or Don’t Swear At All: Ultimate Lv +2 up to a maximum of Lv 15. Talent Lv +2 up to a maximum Lv of 15.
- Level 6 – No One Can Betray Me: Herta’s ATK increases by 25% for 1 turn after using her Ultimate,
Best Light Cones for Herta in Honkai Star Rail
The Birth of the Self is Herta’s prime Light Cone. It enhances the damage dealt by her follow-up attacks and gives extra damage to enemies with less than 50% HP. Combined with Herta’s Level 1 Eidolon, this can unleash a lethal volley of attacks, freezing enemies where they stand.
Collapsing Sky and Arrows are both 3-star cones that serve as great alternatives if you haven’t unlocked The Birth of the Self. Using these will offer a solid damage boost and CRIT rate increase respectively.
Best Honkai Star Rail team for Herta
The ultimate team combo you should aim to assemble for Herta features the formidable trio – Bailu, Pela, and Kafka. With Herta serving as the lead damage dealer (DPS), her chilling freeze powers can inflict some serious punishment on multiple foes simultaneously.
While Pela and Kafka might also be packing some heavyweight attacks, their real worth shines through when they deploy their combined debuff abilities to make the adversaries tremble in their boots. The Shocked debuff drains 64% of her attack as a Lightning DoT to opponents at the start of their turn.
That covers how to put together the best Herta build in Honkai Star Rail.
For more Honkai Star Rail content, you can check out these guides:
Best Tingyun Honkai Star Rail build | Honkai Star Rail Out of Reach quest guide | Best Clara Honkai Star Rail build | Best Gepard Honkai Star Rail build | Best Yanqing Honkai Star Rail build | Honkai Star Rail The Adventurous Moles quest guide | All Honkai Star Rail Administrative District Treasure Chest locations | Honkai Star Rail PC and mobile requirements | How to unlock daily missions in Honkai Star Rail | Honkai Star Rail 2023 player count | How to reroll in Honkai Star Rail | Best Dan Heng Honkai Star Rail build | Best Welt Honkai Star Rail build