Who is Fu Xuan in Honkai Star Rail: Release date, leaked abilities, Light Cone, more
With Honkai Star Rail version 1.3 already here, players all around the world are looking forward to its second phase. Fu Xuan could be your next favorite character, so let’s dive into everything we know about her, including her release date, leaked abilities, and more.
Honkai Star Rail players are still enjoying their time alongside Kafka and Blade, but many are already thinking ahead. After update 1.2 rolled out, many started speculating on the characters that will be arriving with version 1.3 of HoYoverse’s RPG.
Fu Xuan is a highly-anticipated five-star character coming to Honkai Star Rail very soon. Here’s everything we know about her so far, including leaked abilities and more.
Who is Fu Xuan in Honkai Star Rail?
Fu Xuan is the head of the Xianzhou Luofu’s Divination Commission in Honkai Star Rail. Trailblazers that finished the Xianzhou Luofu storyline in the game already met her. She’s responsible for the Xianzhou Luofu’s route and can predict the fortune of future events.
She was officially introduced in January 2023, a couple of months before the game’s launch. However, HoYoverse shared her Character Card in July.
Fu Xuan release date in Honkai Star Rail
HoYoverse confirmed Fu Xuan is coming to Honkai Star Rail on Wednesday, September 20, 2023. She’ll headline the second phase of the 1.3 update banner after Dan Heng – Imbibitor Lunae.
Fu Xuan leaked abilities in Honkai Star Rail
Fu Xuan is a five-star Quantum element character in the Path of The Preservation in Honkai Star Rail. This means she can provide shields for her allies while focusing the enemies’ attention on her.
These are Fu Xuan’s abilities in Honkai Star Rail, according to leaks:
- Astronomical Wonder (Skill) – Activates Matrix of Prescience. Fu Xuan’s allies will Apportion a large part of the DMG they receive to Fu Xuan for three turns. All allies affected by Matrix of Prescience gain the Knowledge effect, which increases their Max HP and Crit Rate.
- Liu Ren Divination: If enemies attempt to apply debuffs to allies while the Matrix of Prescience is active, all allies will resist all debuffs during the current action. This effect can only be triggered once per activation of Matrix of Prescience.
- Dun Jia Divination: When Fu Xuan’s Ultimate is used, heals all other allies by 5% of Fu Xuan’s Max HP + 80 HP.
- Tai Yi Divination: When Matrix of Prescience is active, Fu Xuan will regenerate 40 extra Energy when she uses her Skill.
- Ultimate Evolution (Ultimate) – Deal Quantum DMG to all enemies and obtains one trigger count for the HP Restore from Fu Xuan’s Talent.
- After Woe comes Weal (Talent) – While Fu Xuan has not been knocked down, Misfortune Avoidance is applied to the entire team. While affected by Misfortune Avoidance, allies take 12% less DMG. HP Restore will be triggered for Fu Xuan when her HP falls to 50% or less of her Max HP. It’s important to note that this effect can be triggered only one time per battle by default, and can possess up to two trigger counts maximum.
- Shield of Fate (Technique) – After the Technique is used, all team members receive a Barrier, lasting for 20 seconds. This Barrier can block all enemy attacks and the team will not enter battle. Entering battle by attacking enemies while the Barrier is active will have Fu Xuan automatically activate Matrix of Prescience at the start of the battle for 2 turns.
Players are already seeing Fu Xuan as a viable character, especially considering there are only two other shielders in the game. Her skill looks very interesting, and players are already figuring out how to include Fu Xuan in their teams.
Fu Xuan leaked Light Cone in Honkai Star Rail
As a five-star character, Fu Xuan will also get her signature Light Cone when she arrives in Honkai Star Rail. Here’s the leaked description of her five-star Light Cone:
Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 24%. Increases the Max HP of the wearer’s allies equal to 95 of the wearer’s Max HP. When entering battle, restores HP to all allies equal to 80% of the respective HP difference between the characters’ Max HP and current HP, as well as increases Effect RES of all allies by 12% for 2 turns.
This Light Cone could be a game-changer for some players. We’ll make sure to keep you updated about Fu Xuan’s release in Honkai Star Rail.
Fu Xuan Honkai Star Rail official trailer
With Fu Xuan’s release date in Honkai Star Rail right around the corner, HoYoverse shared her official trailer. In it, players can appreciate more about her unique speech pattern and some of her abilities in battle through epic cutscenes.
For more on HoYoverse’s RPG, take a look at some of our other guides:
Best Tingyun Honkai Star Rail build | Honkai Star Rail Out of Reach quest guide | Best Clara Honkai Star Rail build | Honkai Star Rail The Adventurous Moles quest guide | All Honkai Star Rail Administrative District Treasure Chest locations | Honkai Star Rail PC and mobile requirements | How to unlock daily missions in Honkai Star Rail | Honkai Star Rail 2023 player count | How to reroll in Honkai Star Rail | Best Welt Honkai Star Rail build