How to refund skins and VP in Valorant
Valorant is a free-to-play FPS title, available for everyone to enjoy on the PC platform and features a ton of weapon skins. If you’ve purchased a skin by accident and looking to refund skins or VP in Valorant, here’s how you can do so in 2023.
Valorant has remained one of the most popular FPS titles ever since its release in June 2023. Despite being a free-to-play game, Riot generates millions in revenue, thanks to its ever-popular weapon skins and Battle Passes.
You can purchase almost all the in-game items using VP (Valorant Points), and VP can be bought through real-life money, much like the V-Bucks in Fortnite. The devs also introduce the Night Market in every Act of Valorant, which helps you grab your favorite skins at a discounted rate.
However, if you’ve purchased the wrong skin, you’ll have to quickly refund within the limited time window. So, here’s how to refund skins and VP in Valorant in 2023.
On that note, here’s how to refund skins and VP in Valorant.
- Eligibility criteria to refund skins and VP in Valorant
- How to refund weapon skins and VP in Valorant
Eligibility criteria to refund skins & VP in Valorant
Valorant initiates refunds only on unused in-game content and unused VP purchased within the last 14 days. Do note that in-game content is considered used once you’ve entered the loading screen of a match in any game mode, including custom games and practice.
Based on these criteria, you can’t get a refund for the following items in Valorant:
- Used weapon skins
- Upgraded weapon skins
- Used in-game cosmetics such as player cards and gun buddies.
- Character contract levels
- Weapon skin levels and variants
- Weapon skin bundles
- Premium Battle Pass and its levels
- Radiante Points
- Any purchase made via Kingdom Credits (Agent Gear, Accessories Store)
Once you’re sure that the items you want to refund are unused and were purchased within the last 14 days, you can submit a refund request.
How to refund weapon skins & VP in Valorant
How to refund weapon skins
Follow these steps to refund Valorant skins:
- Visit the official Valorant refund support page.
- Scroll down and log in with your in-game account.
- Click on Get My Order History.
- A list of skins that are eligible for a refund will appear.
- Choose the weapon skin you want to refund.
If the skin you want to refund doesn’t appear on the list, you can try submitting a ticket and wait for a response.
How to refund Valorant Points
- Visit the official Valorant’s Submit a request page.
- Select Billing, Payment, and Premium Currency Rewards.
- Properly describe the issue at hand and frame a precise subject.
- Under Please Select your Inquiry, select the I’m having an issue with Riot Premium Currency option.
- In the section below it, select Requesting a Refund.
- Attach any files if necessary and Submit.
After following these steps, you must wait for a response.
That was everything you need to know about getting refunds for skins and VP in Valorant. For similar content and guides related to the game you can check out our guide section below:
How many people play Valorant? 2023 player count | How to get Valorant Game Changers Championship drops | Who is Iso in Valorant? | Best knife skins in Valorant | How to remake in Valorant | How to change your display name in Valorant | How to refund skins and VP in Valorant | How to uninstall Valorant | Best Valorant crosshair codes