How to refund skins and VP in Valorant
Made an accidental purchase in Valorant? Here’s a guide on how to refund weapon skins and VP including the eligibility criteria and procedure.
Valorant is a free-to-play game but the community spends heavily on weapon skins and the battle pass. If you’ve purchased a skin accidentally, this guide on how to refund skins and VP (Valorant Points) in Valorant will help you.
Free-to-play with micro-transactions is the most common model for multiplayer games nowadays. From Valorant and Overwatch 2 to Fortnite and Apex Legends, the biggest games in the world are now free-to-play and you can spend real money on skins and cosmetics items.
In competitive games, cosmetics generally do not provide any competitive advantage. Players purchase them majorly to stand out among others and flex their in-game wealth. However, not every purchase leads to the utmost satisfaction and in such a case, requesting a refund is the most obvious choice.
On that note, here’s how to refund skins and VP in Valorant.
- Eligibility criteria to refund skins and VP in Valorant
- How to refund weapon skins and VP in Valorant
Eligibility criteria to refund skins and VP in Valorant
Valorant initiates refunds only on unused in-game content and unused VP purchased within the last 14 days. Do note that in-game content is considered used once you’ve entered the loading screen of a match in any game mode (including custom games and practice).
- Read More: Who is the most popular Overwatch 2 Hero?
Based on these criteria, you cannot get a refund for the following items in Valorant:
- Used weapon skins
- Upgraded weapon skins
- Used in-game cosmetics such as player cards and gun buddies.
- Character contract levels
- Weapon skin levels
- Weapon skin bundles
- Premium Battle Pass and its levels
- Radiante Points
Once you’re sure that the items you want to refund are unused and were purchased within the last 14 days, you can submit a refund request.
How to refund weapon skins and VP in Valorant
How to refund weapon skins
Follow these steps to refund Valorant skins:
- Visit the official Valorant refund support page.
- Scroll down and log in with your in-game account.
- Click on Get My Order History.
- A list of skins that are eligible for a refund will appear.
- Choose the weapon skin you want to refund.
If the skin you want to refund doesn’t appear on the list, you can try submitting a ticket and wait for a response.
How to refund Valorant Points
- Visit the official Valorant’s Submit a request page.
- Select Billing, Payment, and Premium Currency Rewards.
- Properly describe the issue at hand and frame a precise subject.
- Under Please Select your Inquiry, select the I’m having an issue with Riot Premium Currency option.
- In the section below it, select Requesting a Refund.
- Attach any files if necessary and Submit.
After following these steps, you cannot do much but wait for a response.
Well, this was everything to know about getting refunds for skins and VP in Valorant. For similar content, check out all Apex Legends voice actors, how to spectate matches in Overwatch 2, and how to redeem Apple gift cards.
Image Credits: Riot Games
Best PDSW 528 loadout for Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded
Here's how you can use attachments, Perks, and equipment to create the best PDSW 528 loadout in Warzone 2 Season...
CoD Mobile Season 3 Rush: Release date, classic map, HDR Sniper Rifle, training feature, more
CoD Mobile Season 3 Rush is right around the corner so here's the official release date and content including a...
All Toxicroak weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If there's a Toxicroak in your way, here's everything you need to know about its weaknesses and resistances to beat...