Who is Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail? Leaked 5-star character abilities & more
Honkai Star Rail features crossplay capabilities.
Honkai Star Rail leaks point to another powerful five-Star character coming to HoYoverse’s RPG, so here’s everything we know so far about Huohuo, including skills and abilities.
Once players set foot in the world of Honkai Star Rail, they’ll meet a wide array of characters with different playstyles and abilities. Thanks to Genshin Impact, we know there’s no such thing as too many characters, so HoYoverse fans can expect the cast of characters to expand with every new update.
While players wait patiently for the 1.1 version of Honkai Star Rail, here’s everything we know about the leaked character named Huohuo, including her Path, abilities, and more.
- Who is Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail?
- Huohuo Honkai Star Rail release date
- Honkai Star Rail Huohuo abilities
Who is Huohuo in Honkai Star Rail?
According to leaks, Huohuo is a five-star playable character in Honkai Star Rail. She’s a Wind element character in the Path of The Abundance, which means she’ll be a new healer.
Regarding Honkai Star Rail lore, Huohuo is a judge apprentice, part of the Ten-Lords Commission in the Xianzhou Luofu. Leaks revealed she’s a small fox possessed by a Wubbaboo and tasked with eliminating demons.
We’ll update this section with more information when it’s officially available.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Is there a Huohuo release date in Honkai Star Rail?
Huohuo doesn’t have an official release date yet. Honkai Star Rail players will have to wait for official announcements to know when Huohuo is coming.
Honkai Star Rail Huohuo leaked abilities
Trusted leaker Mero shared Huohuo’s skills and abilities, so we have an idea of the kind of character she’ll be. Below you’ll find all of Huohuo’s abilities in the game, but keep in mind that none of this information has been officially confirmed by HoYoverse yet.
- Soul Talisman: Life-saving Protection (Skill) – Heals a single ally for a large amount of HP, and adjacent allies for a smaller amount of HP.
- Tail: Exorcising Ghosts and Summoning Spirits (Ultimate) – Restores energy to all allies except for Huohuo, while increasing the ATK of all allies for two turns.
- Attachment: Qi Channels Open to the Heavens (Talent) – After using her skill, Huohuo gains “Fate Protection” or “Spiritual Efficacy”. While active, the first one restores HP at the start of each turn. The second one restores energy. The effects are removed after triggering it ten times.
- Fierce Demon: Oppressing and Subduing Evil Spirits (Technique) – Huohuo intimidates surrounding enemies, causing them to flee in the opposite direction. After attacking, enemies in the “Dispersed Soul” state have their ATK decreased.
While we don’t have information regarding Huohuo’s basic attack, the leaks are more than enough to know what kind of role she’ll be playing.
And that’s everything we know about Huohuo so far. For more Honkai Star Rail content, be sure to check out other useful guides and articles:
Honkai Star Rail The Adventurous Moles quest guide | Honkai Star Rail PC and mobile requirements | How to unlock daily missions in Honkai Star Rail | Honkai Star Rail To The Faint Star Quest guide: Missing piece locations | Honkai Star Rail The Adventurous Moles quest guide: All page locations & solutions | Best Dan Heng Honkai Star Rail build guide: Light Cone, Relics, Planar Ornament, more | How to reroll in Honkai Star Rail | Best Bailu Honkai Star Rail build: Light Cones, Relics, Planar Ornaments, more | Best Honkai Star Rail Battle Pass Light Cones