How to level up guns fast in MW3 Zombies
MW3 Zombies is the new addition to the Zombies formula set in the Modern Warfare universe, and it’s a great way to enjoy co-op sessions while farming XP. Here’s how to level up weapons fast in MW3 Zombies.
MW3 Zombies is the new take on the Zombies formula for the Modern Warfare universe, and players can complete a series of tasks in the open DMZ-like world. From contracts, and Easter eggs to regular zombie-killing sessions, this new mode is all about co-op play.
While playing Zombies, players will earn weapon XP for their guns, so killing zombies is one of the best ways to farm XP in MW3. Since the exfil farm method has been nerfed and is firmly out of the picture, a certain contract might hold the key for new XP farming methods.
Here’s how to level up guns fast in MW3 Zombies.
MW3 Zombies: How to level up weapons fast
Here are some tips to level up your weapons fast in MW3 Zombies:
- Complete contracts
- Kill enemies
- Outlast contract farming method
While going around Urzikstan and completing side activities, you will face many zombies along your way, sometimes even hordes or elite versions of them. Each Threat Zone holds more powerful zombies, so the higher the threat the more XP you’ll earn.
You can also use the Energy Mine Field Upgrade to kill large amounts of zombies, netting you tons of XP for your weapon. Remember that Field Upgrade kills only work towards your Primary’s XP, so choose your arsenal carefully before diving into the mode.
Outlast contract weapon level XP farming explained in MW3 Zombies
With the exfil loop method now nerfed, the looping of the Outlast contract is the new best way to farm weapon XP fast in MW3 Zombies. This new trick will help you level up your weapons fast, and it also involves a horde, so the weapons and equipment used for the exfil method are also good choices here.
To farm weapon XP in MW3 Zombies using the Outlast contract, players will need to follow these steps:
- Look for a Satellite blue icon on your map to locate the Outlast contract.
- Move up to the contract’s location and activate it.
- Interact with the PND. This will call a horde, so you will need to defend yourself from it.
- When the progress bar reaches 50%, leave the designated area and look for the zombie spawn point.
- Using your Primary weapon, kill as many zombies as you can.
- The Analysis Progress bar will drop while you do this, so once it does, head back to the PND and fill it back up to 50% again.
- Head back outside and kill the zombie horde once again.
- Loop this method and earn lots of weapon XP fast.
With this method, you can use Field Upgrades to your advantage and powerful grenades or mines to finish the hordes quickly.
For more on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, check out our articles below:
How to unlock all weapon mastery camos in Modern Warfare 3 | When is Ranked Play coming to Modern Warfare 3? | Can you slide cancel in Modern Warfare 3? | Every Warzone map available in MW3 Season 1 | Modern Warfare 3 War mode explained | Modern Warfare 3 Zombies Zones explained | All Modern Warfare 3 weapons & streaks