Warzone 2 & MW2 July 19 update patch notes: Ranked Play restrictions, Temp-V drop rates, more
The Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 devs dropped a new update on July 19, bringing fresh Ranked Play restrictions as well as tweaks to The Boys’ Temp-V Field upgrade. Here are the full Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 July 19 update patch notes of everything included.
The Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 Season 4 update arrived on July 12, bringing a ton of content to both games. Multiplayer fans got a new Raid Episode to enjoy, while battle royale players got the brand-new Armor Plate Carriers.
Meanwhile, both games received a crossover with Amazon’s The Boys, adding three new Operators and the Temp-V Field Upgrade. But the devs have wasted no time in dropping the next update, as another patch arrived on July 19.
Here are the Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 July 19 patch notes, breaking down everything included in the update.
Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 July 19 patch notes
- Reduced the damage and range of the Underbarrel Dragon’s Breath Shotgun attachment
MWII RANKED PLAY RESTRICTIONS
- Corvus Torch Underbarrel
- Fixed an issue with Perk Packages being reset that prevented some Players from logging in.
- Fixed an issue where War Tracks preview audio would overlap when previewed in another vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where Players were unable to back out of Private Match Matchmaking before servers are available.
- Fixed an issue where Profile Account Level could display incorrectly on a fresh launch.
- Fixed an issue causing the Party Browser to not update when Party data changed.
- Fixed an issue where many attachments lacked the option to choose a skin.
- Fixed an issue where Players could receive an incorrect weapon as a reward in the Atomgrad Raid Episode 04.
- Fixed an issue where items in Reactive Pack: Soulless were not displaying as Reactive.
WARZONE RANKED PLAY RESTRICTIONS
- X13 Auto
- Basilisk Reminder: Warzone Ranked Play competitive settings are a multi-team effort to deliver competitive and fair matches. Restrictions are updated based on data and feedback, and restricted items may return after undergoing balance changes or fixes.
- Reduced the frequency of Temp V drops in all modes
- Fixed an issue causing Armor Plates to lose functionality in Private Match.
- Fixed several collision issues across Vondel allowing Players to exploit, peek, or shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to not connect to a match when using the Look For Party feature.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to be executed by the Jailer after being Released From Gulag.
- Fixed an issue causing some Operators arms to pose incorrectly in Warzone Private Match Lobbies.
- Fixed an exploit where the Player was able to have infinite Electric Shockwave in DMZ.
- Fixed an issue causing the UI to display an Active Superpower Warning at all times.
- Fixed an issue where Armor Plates would occasionally lose functionality in a Private Battle Royale Match.
- Fixed an issue where using Temp V and highlighting other equipment did not show a powers replacement warning.
- Fixed an issue where Players’ Stash items could be incorrectly revoked in DMZ.
For more Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2, check out some of our other guides:
Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best PC settings for Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Shotguns in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Marksman Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Sniper Rifles in Modern Warfare 2
Source: Call of Duty