How to complete Atomgrad Raid Episode 4 in Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare 2 Season 4 Reloaded has added the final Episode 4 of the Atomgrad Raid, and you can complete it to get your hands on neat rewards. Here’s a breakdown of how to quickly complete Raid Episode 4 in Modern Warfare 2.
Modern Warfare 2 received a ton of new content when the Season 4 Reloaded update went live, including a new shotgun as well as a brand-new multiplayer map, and long-awaited changes to the Santa Sena Border Crossing map.
Season 4 Reloaded brings closure to the Special Ops Atomgrad Raid story in Modern Warfare 2 with Episode 4, wrapping up the game’s epic campaign narrative.
If your looking to complete the last Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4, we’ve put together a complete walkthrough that goes through everything that you need to do.
- How to prepare for Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
- How to escape the cells in Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
- Find the Warhead Nuclear Core Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
- Secure the Warhead Nuclear Core in Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
- Find Hadir and prevent him from escaping in Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
- How to exit the Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
- Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4 rewards
How to prepare for Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
Since Raids cannot be completed in Solos, you’ll need to get two friends to help you tackle the Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4. It’s important that you and your teammates find the best way of communicating with each other, such as headsets, as teamwork is vital to completing the Raid.
How to escape the cells in Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
Once the cutscene ends, you’ll find yourself and another teammate locked up in cells while the other teammate will be blindfolded and interrogated by Hadir. Players locked up will be able to see the interrogation through security cameras and will have the task of helping the blindfolded player to escape.
Players with access to cameras will have to guide the remaining player through the place, keep in mind that both players will have to complement each other as they won’t have the same camera views.
As cameras can’t move around and will be limited only to the sector and angle they show, here’s a step-by-step guide of what the player must do to successfully complete the task.
- While players are in camera C5 (shown in the left corner of the screen), the blindfolded player will need to move to the upper right corner all the way through.
- Players will then have to switch to C6, and be able to see the player entering the next room. Before entering at full speed, beware of the laser that could instantly kill him.
- Guided by camera players, the player should execute a two-step movement: first he has to get behind the box, and once the laser isn’t pointing at him, he has to move forward to the right where a stairway entrance will be available.
- Players will have to guide him through the stairway (tip: do it while crouched). This step will require one of the camera players to distract the guard so the player can easily arrive at their destination.
- When the player arrives, he’ll need to press the red button that’s behind the guard. Immediately after approaching the red button, the player will have to kill the guard, and the remaining players will be freed.
Find the Warhead Nuclear Core Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
After all of the players are freed, you’ll have to look for a way to escape. To do so, you’ll need to:
- Go downstairs into the laser corridor (you can deactivate the lasers with the red button next to the door frame) and eliminate all the enemies blocking the door on the other side.
- Enter the room where you’ll see some boxes. Here, you can switch your loadout, grab equipment, refill armor, and select your Kit.
- Find the way down through the only unopened door that leads to the tanks room.
- Clear the area (be careful of the claymores; tip: jump into vehicles) and at the end of the path a blue building with an open door will be waiting.
- Go upstairs and find the red button located next to a window. Once you push the button, a gate across the window will open.
- Go through the gate and at the end of the path, you’ll have to melee a cable. Break the cable and enter the new opening.
- Perform parkour jumps without touching the lasers until you reach the guard room and disable the laser trap by pressing the red light button.
- Run through the tunnel, avoiding the lasers until you reach another gated door. Open it and once again disable the lasers.
- After passing through the lasers, all players should regroup to open the gate. You can disable the trap with the light button located on your right side.
- Inside, you’ll encounter enemies equipped with shields. Defeat every enemy you encounter, regroup on the other side, and open the door.
Secure the Warhead Nuclear Core in Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
- Open the door and get to the other side.
- Enter the air duct next to the locked door.
- Go into the room and open the door next to the surveillance screen. One player will have to stay at the surveillance screen while the other players complete the task inside.
- The surveillance player will have to guide the other players and turn off the gas when necessary.
- Inside the room, players will have to defend themselves from the juggernauts until they drop the Nuclear Preservation keycard.
- Use the keycard to unlock the vault that appears in front of the door you first entered.
- Retrieve the Warhead Core from inside.
- Cross the tunnel right in front of the Core’s room.
- Return to the surveillance room, find the room with the Nuclear symbol on it, and deposit the Core in the box.
Find Hadir & prevent him from escaping in Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
- Go back to the last laser gate, turn left, and enter the door that requires a keycard to unlock (the keycard was obtained by killing the purple juggernaut earlier).
- Go through every door until you enter the room where you’ll find Hadir inside the elevator.
- Quickly use the grapple and keep climbing through the stairs until you reach Floor 8, defeating any enemy you encounter along the way.
- Press the button on the gate to pass through. You may need two players to do it first, and vice versa.
How to exit the Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4
When you arrive at Floor 9, you’ll need to jump on top of the elevator and melee the cables to stop it from ascending. If you manage to do so, the elevator will fall, and a new horde of enemies will spawn.
Eliminate every enemy you encounter, and once you do, you’ll be able to open the elevator door. Afterward, a cutscene will trigger, and Episode 4 of the Atomgrad Raid will be completed automatically.
Modern Warfare 2 Atomgrad Raid Episode 4 rewards
Completing Atomgrad Raid Episode 4 unlocks an Exclusive Farah Karim operator skin, Weapon Charm, Player Card, and Loading Screen. Tackling the Raid on Veteran difficulty will grant you the Animated Projectile Weapon Camo. Finally, finding the secret weapon will grant you the Tarnished Weapon Camo.
You can repeat the Raid to get your hands on all of them. That covers everything that you need to know about how to complete Raid Episode 4 in Modern Warfare 2.
For more on Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2, be sure to check out our other guides:
Best Modern Warfare 2 PC settings | Best Assault Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Modern Warfare 2 Ranked Play rewards | Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Modern Warfare 2 controller settings | Best mouse & keyboard settings for Modern Warfare 2 Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best Warzone 2 PC settings | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2