All Warzone 2 Ranked Play rewards in Season 3 Reloaded
The Warzone 2 Ranked Play beta has arrived with the Season 3 Reloaded update and players will get the chance to earn free rewards by playing the competitive modes. Here are all of the rewards up for grabs in Warzone 2 Ranked Play.
Warzone 2 Ranked Play rewards will recognize the in-game achievements of players partaking in the competitive battle royale mode.
The beta has launched with its own Skill Division and Skill Rating system that’s similar to the one used in Modern Warfare 2’s Ranked Play, but that’s not the only similar feature. Luckily, Warzone 2 Ranked Play rewards will be up for grabs starting in Season 3 Reloaded.
Here are all of the Warzone 2 Ranked Play rewards you can unlock.
- Warzone 2 Ranked Play rewards in Season 3 Reloaded
Warzone 2 Ranked Play rewards in Season 3 Reloaded
Warzone 2 Ranked Play rewards are split up into three sections. The first method involves earning rewards via your Rank in Warzone 2’s Ranked Play.
Then, we have the Elimination and Placement rewards that will challenge players with racking up kills and securing victories in Warzone 2’s Ranked Play.
To wrap things up, players will also earn seasonal Skill Division rewards based on their highest placement at the end of each season.
The devs confirmed that the Warzone 2 Ranked Play rewards are entirely separate from those available in Modern Warfare 2’s Ranked Play experience.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Warzone 2 Ranked Play Rank rewards
Here are the Warzone 2 Ranked Play rewards available based on your Rank:
- Rank 5: “Ranked and Reckless” Vehicle Skin for use with the GMC Hummer EV.
- Rank 10: “Good Sweat” Emblem
- Rank 15: “Lost Full” Sticker
- Rank 20: “Bot Collector” Weapon Charm
- Rank 25: “Hot Drop” Animated Emblem
- Rank 30: “Ranked Play Win Tracker” Gun Screen that displays the player’s lifetime Warzone Ranked Play win total.
- Rank 35: “Bot Patrol” Sticker
- Rank 40: “Ranked Demon” Large Decal
- Rank 45: “Frying” Weapon Charm
- Rank 50: “Ranked Veteran” Emblem & Skin for use with both CDL Male & Female Operators on both Factions.
Each Rank milestone will also unlock a Calling Card that represents the achieved Rank. Warzone 2 Ranked Play enthusiasts will climb up the Ranks when playing the competitive mode. Ranks are a separate metric from SR or Skill Divisions.
Players will move up the Ranks by earning Stars through the completion of Warzone 2 Ranked Play matches. You can earn a maximum of 3 Stars per match:
- Top 25: 1 Star
- Top 10: 2 Stars
- 1st Place: 3 Stars
Warzone 2 Ranked Play Elimination & Placement rewards
Warzone 2 Ranked Play fans will get the chance to earn rewards by completing Placement and Elimination challenges.
Here are all of the Placement and Kill & Assist challenges and their rewards:
- Placement Challenges:
- Finish ‘Top 15’ 25 Times: “Salty” Large Decal
- Finish ‘Top 5’ 10 Times: Pro Issue Chimera Blueprint
- Finish 1st Place: “Crowned” Weapon Charm
- Kill & Assist Challenges:
- Get 25 Kills or Assists: “Season 03 Competitor” Sticker
- Get 100 Killsor Assists: “Ranked Play Season 03” Loading Screen
- Get 500 Kills or Assists: “Season 03 Ranked Veteran” Camo
Warzone 2 Ranked Play seasonal Skill Division rewards
Warzone 2 Ranked Play will also feature unique rewards for the highest attained Skill Division you achieve in the season. Here are all of the rewards you can expect for Season 3:
- Ranked Play First Place: The player who finishes Season 03 in the #1 position on the Top 250 Leaderboard will receive a unique, one-of-a-kind Calling Card and Emblem for the ultimate bragging rights.
- Top 250: “Season 03 Top 250” Weapon Charm, Emblem, and Calling Card
- Iridescent: “Season 03 Iridescent” Weapon Charm, Emblem, and Calling Card
- Crimson: “Season 03 Crimson” Weapon Charm and Emblem
- Diamond: “Season 03 Diamond” Weapon Charm and Emblem
- Platinum: “Season 03 Platinum” Weapon Charm and Emblem
- Gold: “Season 03 Gold” Weapon Charm and Emblem
- Silver: Emblem
- Bronze: Emblem
That’s all for the Warzone 2 Ranked Play rewards. For more, check out some of our other Warzone 2 guides:
Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best Warzone 2 PC settings | How to ping enemies in Warzone 2 | How to use Proximity Chat in Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Does Warzone 2 have crossplay?