All Warzone 2 DMZ Barter recipes: Three-plate vests, Skeleton Keys, Backpacks & more
Warzone 2 features a Barter recipes system that allows you to exchange items in order to acquire more beneficial gear in DMZ. We’ll break down all the DMZ Barter recipes that are available in Warzone 2 Season 5.
Now that Warzone 2 Season 5 has arrived, it’s the perfect time to jump into the Call of Duty title and check out the plethora of brand-new content, such as new weapons like the FR Avancer Assault Rifle and Carrack .300 Sniper Rifle.
In Warzone 2’s DMZ mode, you can use a Barter System involving the Buy Stations on Al Mazrah, Ashika Island, and Vondel. This lets you exchange items to survive longer on the battlefield. To trade items, you’ll need specific crafting materials across different locations.
We’ll go over how to use the Barter System in Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to use Barter System in DMZ
Warzone 2 DMZ’s Barter system can be accessed after heading to a Buy Station and selecting the Barter tab. This system delivers a whole menu that you can use to easily acquire high-value assets, like weapons, gear, and other items that can be purchased for cash.
To trade using the Barter system, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Before trading, players need to first head to any Buy Station in DMZ.
- Players will find the Barter tab in the fourth slot.
- Once you click on it, the Barter tab will show a unique list of items with precise recipes.
- After this, you will need to gather those specific items from the recipes to trade essential equipment such as plate carriers, backpacks, weapons, keys, and more.
- After you have secured the recipe items, take them to any Buy Station.
- Players need to click on the Barter tab and select the respective items by exchanging the collected recipe materials.
Crafting these items will help players survive longer in DMZ matches but make sure to visit Buy Stations in squads as players often camp them for easy kills.
All DMZ Barter recipes: Special Backpacks, keys, Plate Carriers, more
The trade items in Warzone 2 DMZ will be listed in the Barter menu along with their recipes helping players to gather more essential survival equipment.
Here is a list of all DMZ Barter recipes in DMZ:
- All Backpack Barter System recipes in DMZ
- All Vest Barter System recipes in DMZ
- All Key Barter System recipes in DMZ
- All Radiation Protection Barter System in DMZ
- All Utility Barter System recipes in DMZ
All Backpack Barter System recipes in DMZ
- Secure Backpack: 2 Electric Drill, 2 Gas Can, 1 Gold Skull
- Scavenger Backpack: 1 Battery, 1 Canned Food, 2 Gun Cleaning Oil
All Vest Barter System recipes in DMZ
- Three-plate Comms Vest:
- Al Mazrah, Vondel, & Ashika Island: 1 Encrypted Hard Drive, 2 Batteries, 1 Soothing Hand Cream
- Building 21: 2 Hard Drives, 2 Batteries, 1 Soothing Hand Cream
- Three-plate Medic Vest: 3 Bandages, 1 Liquor, 1 Watch
- Three-plate Stealth Vest:
- Vondel: 2 Electrical Components, 1 Comic Book, 1 Game Console
- Al Mazrah: 1 Encrypted USB Stick, 1 Comic Book, 1 Game Console
- Three-plate Tempered Vest: 1 Classified Document, 1 Sensitive Document, 2 Documents
All Key Barter System recipes in DMZ
- Skeleton Key
- Ashika Island: 1 Video Cassette Recorder, 1 Vintage Wine, 1 Encrypted Hard Drive, 2 Gold Bars
- Al Mazrah: 1 GPU, 2 Gold Bars
- Vondel: 3 Three-plate Armor Vests, 3 Self-Revive Kits, 1 Gold Bar
- Building 21: 3 Encrypted Hard Drives
- Worn Skeleton Key: Videocassette Recorder, Vintage Wine, Encrypted Hard Drive
- Worn Lost Room 403 Key: 4 Nuclear Fuel
- Worn Sattiq Poppy Farmer House Key: 3 Radiation Blockers
- Used Crane Control Room Key: 6 Stronghold Keycards
- Fire Dept. Key: 3 Stronghold Keycards, Blow Torch, Gun Cleaning Oil
- Research Center Room Key: 4 Electrical Components, 2 Jumper Cables
All Radiation Protection Barter System in DMZ
- Radiation Blocker: 1 Blowtorch
- Durable Gas Mask: 2 Toothpaste, 1 Lighter
All Utility Barter System recipes in DMZ
- Armor Box: 1 Electrical Tape, 1 Screwdriver, 1 C4
- Munitions Box: 1 Imported Tea
- Tactical Camera: 1 Car Battery
- Revive Pistol: 1 Bandage, 1 Soothing Hand Cream
- Al Mazrah: 1 Hard Drive, 1 Imported Tea
- Vondel: 1 Durable Gas Mask, 1 Gas Mask
- Night Vision Goggles: 1 Aged Wine, 2 Emergency Rations*
- RGL-80 Grenade Launcher: 2 Vintage Wines, 3 Launchers, 5,000 Cash
- Console Devkit: 3 Game Consoles, Golden Skull of Al Bagra Minor, 2 Nuclear Fuels
- Gold Fish: Ashika Kitsune Original, Dog Bank, Cat Statue
- Self-Revive Kit: 2 Bandages, Purified Wine
- GPU: 2 Gold Bars, 5 Thumb Drives
That’s all the Barter recipes in DMZ that you can have by trading these items.
In the meantime, be sure to check out our other Warzone 2 guides:
All Warzone 2 DMZ key locations: Al Mazrah & Ashika Island | Warzone 2 DMZ Skeleton Keys explained | How to exfil with Heavy Chopper in Warzone 2 DMZ | Best guns in Warzone 2 | Best Warzone 2 controller settings| Best Warzone 2 PC settings | How to ping enemies in Warzone 2 | How to use Proximity Chat in Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Does Warzone 2 have crossplay?