How to romance Andreja in Starfield: Quest, likes & dislikes, more
Andreja in Starfield has emerged as a fan-favorite character, which has many players asking if they can spark up a romantic relationship with her in the game. So here’s how you can go about romancing Andreja in Starfield along with her likes and dislikes, how to marry her, and more.
As you embark on various adventures across Starfield‘s vast galaxy, the crew of your ship grows larger and larger. This is done by recruiting new companions throughout the main campaign, each of whom has their own unique backstories and missions.
Thanks to Starfield being a Bethesda RPG, some of these companions can be romanced and even married. One potential romanceable companion is Andreja, a member of Constellation who fans will meet on their travels.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to romance Andreja in Starfield.
Andreja romance quest in Starfield
Starfield players can romance Andreja after completing the mission “Divided Loyalties,” which is unlocked after your friendship level grows. This can be done by making choices she approves of, completing her missions, and having her join you where possible.
During this quest, you will learn about Andreja’s checkered past as a Va’ruun member who was sent to infiltrate Constellation from the inside.
Once you reach the end of the mission, you will both return to The Lodge in New Atlantis. From here, strike up a conversation and choose the “romance” dialogue option instead of “friendship.”
To recap, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to romance Andreja in Starfield:
- Recruit Andreja during the mission Into the Unknown.
- Build your friendship by making her your active companion.
- Once unlocked, complete the Divided Loyalties quest.
- Head back to The Lodge and talk to Andreja.
- Select the romance option.
Andreja likes & dislikes in Starfield
While some of the other romance options in Starfield, like Sarah Morgan, like to keep you on the straight and narrow, Andreja’s difficult past means she’s more open to shady tactics. That being said, she still dislikes cruelty to those who don’t deserve it, so keep that in mind whenever she’s your companion.
Here’s a list of all Andreja’s likes and dislikes in Starfield:
|“Sassy” or “feisty” dialogue options
|Harming innocent civilians
|Stealing from friendly characters
|Being bribed with money
|Stealing and pickpocketing (enemies only)
How to marry Andreja in Starfield
You can marry Andreja in Starfield by having an important conversation with her that mentions her fear of the Great Serpent. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- After finishing the ‘Divided Loyalties’ mission, wait for the ‘Talk to Andreja’ task to appear in your activity log. This will lead to a crucial discussion.
- Andreja will express her fear about the potential return of the Great Serpent and the danger it poses to non-believers, including you.
- You can propose to Andreja during this conversation using the [COMMITMENT] dialogue option, promising to spend your remaining days together.
- If you’ve reached this point, Andreja’s affinity should be high enough for her to reciprocate your feelings and accept your proposal.
- Unlike other companions such as Sarah Morgan, Sam Coe, and Barrett, Andreja prefers a unique marriage ceremony. She invites you to join her at the ‘Natural Archways’ landing location on Shoza II in the Shoza system.
- Accepting her invitation adds the ‘Commitment: Andreja’ quest to your activity log. Follow this quest to reach Shoza II and participate in your special wedding ceremony with Andreja.
How to divorce Andreja in Starfield
Here’s how you can divorce Andreja in Starfield:
- Post-marriage, engage in a conversation with Andreja and select the dialogue option ‘How do you feel about our marriage?’
- Continue the conversation by choosing options that hint at dissolving the marriage.
- In the final stages of the discussion, opt for the End Commitment’.
That was everything you need to know about how to romance Andreja in Starfield. For more on Bethesda’s latest RPG, be sure to check out our other guides:
Does Starfield have multiplayer or co-op? | Does Starfield have mod support? | Does Starfield have New Game Plus? | Is Starfield be on Steam Deck? | Will Starfield have DLC & story expansions? | Starfield Outposts explained: How to build bases | Every religion in Starfield explained | Starfield plants explained: All types & how to scan | Who is the Adoring Fan in Starfield? | Starfield jail system explained