Pokemon Go Togetic Community Day (April 2023): Featured attack, shiny, research & bonuses
Togetic is the main star of April 2023 Community Day in Pokemon Go and here’s everything you need to know.
Pokemon Go’s April 2023 Community Day features Togetic. Here’s everything you need to know about it, including event times, the exclusive move, shiny availability, bonuses, and more.
Community Day is a monthly Pokemon Go event that puts the spotlight on a specific Pokemon for a few hours. Players will find boosted spawns and an increased shiny chance as well as different bonuses and a featured move when evolved, among other things.
Pokemon Go Community Day usually takes place during the weekend to give more players a chance at catching the featured Pokemon.
April 2023’s Community Day features Togetic so here’s all you need to know, including event times, the featured move, shiny chances, bonuses, and more.
- April Community Day date & time
- Featured Pokemon
- Can it be shiny?
- Community Day featured attack
- Community Day bonus Raids
- All April Community Day Research
- April Community Day bonuses
- How to prepare for Community Day
Pokemon Go April 2023 Community Day date & time
The next Community Day event will take place in Pokemon Go on Saturday, April 15, 2023, from 2 PM to 5 PM local time.
Pokemon Go April 2023 Community Day featured Pokemon
The featured Pokemon for April 2023’s Community Day is the Happiness Pokemon Togetic. This will give players the chance to stock up on Togepi Candy to evolve it.
Can Togetic be shiny in Pokemon Go April 2023 Community Day?
Yes, during April 2023’s Community Day, Pokemon Go players will be able to find shiny Togetic to evolve it into shiny Togekiss.
Trainers will have increased chances of encountering shiny Togetic, so be on the lookout.
Pokemon Go April 2023 Community Day featured move
Pokemon Go players that evolve Togetic up to five hours after the event will get an evolution that knows the Fighting-type Charged Move Aura Sphere.
This means trainers will have to evolve Togetic into Togekiss before 10 PM local time.
Aura Sphere has 100 power in Trainer Battles and 90 power in Gyms and Raids.
Pokemon Go April 2023 Community Day bonus Raids
After the April Community Day event ends, Pokemon Go players will be able to take on special four-star Raid Battles featuring Togetic.
Winning one of these Raids will cause more Togetic to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for the next 30 minutes. It’s worth noting that trainers can only join these 4-Star Raids using Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used in this case.
All Pokemon Go April 2023 Community Day Research
April Community Day event will feature different Research tasks for Pokemon Go players to increase their chances of getting Togetic and its evolution.
Field Research tasks will ask players to catch many Togetic to earn items like Stardust, Ultra Balls, and more. Timed Research tasks will be available from 2 PM to 5 PM for players to earn up to four Sinnoh Stones, an item required to evolve Togetic into Togekiss.
There will also be a Community Day Special Research story titled ‘Spreading Cheer’. Players will be able to buy or gift this ticketed Research for $1.00 through the in-game shop.
Pokemon Go April 2023 Community Day bonuses
Below you’ll find every active bonus during the April 2023 Community Day on Pokemon Go:
- 2x Candy for catching Pokemon.
- 2x chance for trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokemon.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in Incubators during the event period.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.
- Togepi has a chance of hatching from 2 Km Eggs obtained during the April Community Day hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
Niantic revealed Togepi that hatch from 2 Km Eggs will have the same chance of appearing as a shiny Pokemon as Togetic that appear during April Community Day’s three-hour event period.
How to prepare for April 2023 Community Day in Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go Community Day events take place every month, so you have a decent amount of time to get ready for it. Here are some useful tips:
- You’ll need a lot of Poke Balls to catch as many of the featured Pokemon as you can.
- Berries are useful to catch Pokemon more effectively or increase the number of Candy obtained.
- Make sure you have enough space in your Pokemon Storage Box.
- Save an Incense for the Community Day since they last longer during the event.
- You can also use the PokeCoins you’ve earned during the week to spend on other useful items, like Lure Modules, Lucky Eggs for more XP, or Star Pieces for bonus Stardust.
And there you have it! You’re more than ready to catch many Togetic on the next Pokemon Go Community Day.
For more Pokemon content, you can check our other useful guides:
How to connect Pokemon Go to Pokemon Scarlet & Violet | How to heal Pokemon in Pokemon Go | How many Pokemon are there? | Best Pokemon for PvP battles in Pokemon Go | How to get revives in Pokemon Go | Pokemon Go best attackers ranked | All Pokemon Go free rewards | How to get Master Ball in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet | Everything we know about Pokemon Scarlet & Violet DLC | How many Pokemon types are in Scarlet & Violet?
Image Credits: Niantic / The Pokemon Company
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.