How to get The Witcher Geralt of Rivia in Fortnite: Release date, cosmetics, Quests
Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 1 features Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher series as a brand-new unlockable skin, and we’ll go over how you can get your hands on this cosmetic item.
There have been numerous crossovers in Fortnite, with Epic Games adding popular characters like Spider-Man, Gwen Stacy, Naruto, and Kratos as well as real-life celebrities like Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
These crossovers bring new cosmetic skins to unlock, often crossing over with the biggest franchises in gaming. Chapter 4 Season 1 marks the arrival of The Witcher’s Geralt of Rivia, as the famed monster hunter arrived with the 23.30 update alongside new Dragon Ball skins.
If you want to unlock Geralt of Rivia in Fortnite, you can check out how to get the Witcher skin, its release date, and all of the Quests and rewards.
- The Witcher Geralt of Rivia Fortnite skin release date
- How to unlock Geralt of Rivia Witcher skin in Fortnite
- Fortnite Geralt of Rivia Quests & rewards
The Witcher Geralt of Rivia Fortnite skin release date
The Witcher’s Geralt of Rivia has been unlockable in Fortnite since Tuesday, February 7, with a second page of cosmetics for the character now being available as of February 28, along with the 23.50 patch update.
This second page includes an alternate style for Geralt and four other cosmetics, including a new Glider.
How to unlock Geralt of Rivia in Fortnite
To unlock the Geralt of Rivia skin in Fortnite, you’ll have to purchase the Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 1 Battle Pass and complete page 1 of the Witcher Quests.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
You’ll have to complete five challenges in order to get your hands on the Geralt of Rivia skin.
Fortnite Geralt of Rivia Quests & rewards
Aside from the Witcher Outfit, there are also additional Witcher-themed cosmetic items that you will be able to unlock in Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 1.
The Quests for both pages have now been revealed in-game, so let’s take a look at the tasks and their rewards:
- Activate Reality Augments in five different matches (5) – Geralt of Rivia Loading Screen
- Complete three Bounties (3) – Muscle Memory Spray
- Defeat a Boss (1) – Weapons of the Witcher Back Bling
- Emote in The Citadel throne room (1) – Igni Sign Emote
- Deal 500 melee weapon damage to opponents – Witcher’s Steel Sword Pickaxe
- Complete page 1 quests (5) – Geralt of Rivia Outfit
- Collect Bars (100) – Witcher Medallion Emoticon
- Deal 500 damage to opponents with an Ex-Caliber Rifle – Witcher’s Dawn Wrap
- Get shields from potions (300) – Geralt of Rivia Banner Icon
- Eliminate an opponent while mounted (3) – Inflate-A-Roach Glider
- Complete page 2 quests (4) – Geralt of Rivia Viper School Style
For more Fortnite content, check out some of our other guides:
What does Siphon mean in Fortnite? | Best Fortnite keybinds | Best Fortnite controller settings | How to level up fast in Fortnite | Best Fortnite landing spots | Best Fortnite PC settings | How to get Falcon Scout in Fortnite | How to merge Fortnite accounts | All Fortnite NPC locations | What is the rarest Fortnite skin?
Image Credit: Epic Games