After it was confirmed that The Foundation was played by none other than Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Fortnite players have been desperate to add the character to their locker. Now they can, so here’s how to unlock The Foundation skin in Fortnite.
Epic Games surprised fans by going straight to Chapter 3 after the eighth season of Chapter 2. But this wasn’t the only surprise they had in store, as it was revealed that global superstar Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson played the man behind The Foundation’s mask.
The Foundation has also been added to the Season 1 Battle Pass, so here’s everything you need to do to unlock the skin and earn the bonus cosmetics.
How to unlock The Rock’s Foundation skin in Fortnite
Unlocking The Foundation skin is quick and easy in Fortnite Chapter 3 – you just need to own the Battle Pass and visit Mighty Monument, a Seven Outpost, and Sanctuary.
This will unlock the base version of The Foundation, which you’ll recognize from the NPC on the map and the cinematic trailers. But, there are plenty more styles and cosmetics to earn for him, so check out how to complete the challenges below.
How to complete The Foundation challenges in Fortnite
Fortnite players will need to complete challenges to unlock all of the Foundation cosmetics, which range from easy to quite difficult.
The challenges are split into two parts, where you need to complete the first six before you can complete the next five. Here’s every The Foundation challenge in Fortnite, and each of the rewards you can earn.
- The Foundation skin: Visit Mighty Monument, a Seven Outpost, and Sanctuary (3)
- Foundation’s Fortune Emoticon: Search chests or ammo boxes at Covert Canyon (3)
- True Foundation Spray: Use shield potions in a single match (4)
- Foundation’s Plasma Spike Harvesting Tool: Deal melee damage to opponents (100)
- Foundation’s Mantle Back Bling: Snipe an opponent with a sniper rifle while crouching (1)
- Foundational Wrap: Hire a character and travel 1,000 meters with them (1,000)
- Tactical Visor Toggle Emote: Assist in eliminating Gunnar (1)
- The Foundation skin – Combat Elite Style: Deal headshot damage to players with common or uncommon weapons (500)
- The Foundation skin – Tactical Style: Deal damage to opponents from above with SMGs or Shotguns (1,000)
- The Rocket Wing Glider: Land at a Seven Outpost, then finish top 10 (2)
- The Rocket Wing Glider – Stealth: Complete all of the Foundation Quests (4)
Most of these Quests can be completed naturally as you play, but a couple of them may prove quite difficult.
Only a few characters can be hired, so check where to find Agent Jones, Brainiac, Galactico, Jonesy The First, Lt. John Llama, Shanta, and The Visitor in our NPC location guide.
Gunnar can be found inside the new Covert Cavern POI, and you’ll need to eliminate him to get your hands on the keycard and open the vault. You only need to assist in taking him down, so feel free to land a few shots and leave him for someone else to deal with.
Dealing damage from above is all about taking the high ground, so make sure you’re building above your opponents during fights. And landing at the Seven Outpost and finishing top 10 is all about surviving, so play passively if you need to.
You can also check out the recent report that Dwayne Johnson is in talks to star in a Call of Duty movie.
Image Credit: Epic Games
Best Legends in Apex Legends Season 15: Every character ranked
Like any update for Apex Legends, Season 15 brought changes to the meta. Here are the best Legends to use...
Best LMGs in Warzone 2: Every Season 1 Light Machine Gun ranked
Here's every LMG in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 ranked from best to worst, so you know which weapons to...
Modern Warfare 2 player reveals how to take down a VTOL in just 7 seconds
This trick will allow you to swiftly take down Modern Warfare 2 VTOLs in just 7 seconds without the need...