Diablo 4 1.3.2 update patch notes: Uber Unique crafting, gameplay fixes, more
Diablo 4 Season of the Construct has received another big update after its release, where Blizzard have introduced the brand-new Uber Unique crafting feature, alongside other fixes. Here’s everything about the Diablo 4 1.3.2 update.
Blizzard have surprised Diablo 4 players with Diablo 4 1.3.2 patch notes, which describe a new Uber Unique crafting mechanic that could be a potential game-changer for players hoarding them in their inventories.
Patch 1.3.2 won’t only introduce this feature, but has also promised to focus on fixing some issues with the Lunar Awakening event, before it ends on February 20, 2024. If you’re wondering what else Blizzard have planned for Diablo 4 Season 3, here’s everything included in its latest patch notes.
Diablo 4 Patch 1.3.2 release date
Diablo 4 Patch 1.3.2 will be available from February 13, 2024, for all platforms. This update introduced Uber Unique Crafting, a new feature where players will be able to salvage these extremely rare items to then craft any other Uber Unique.
Diablo 4 Patch 1.3.2 full patch notes
Here are the full patch notes for Diablo 4 Patch 1.3.2 as described by Blizzard:
Uber Unique Crafting
Developer’s Note: Uber Unique items are highly sought after. With Season of Blood, we introduced target-farming Uber Unique Items with Uber Duriel to gives players another source of acquiring this type of item. However, we want to give players increased autonomy in obtaining their desired Uber Unique by addressing feedback that expressed how acquiring duplicate or undesired Uber Unique Items lessens that feeling of triumph. A new system empowers players to make use of duplicate and undesired Uber Unique items by salvaging them for a new resource which can be used to eventually craft an Uber Unique of their choosing. Additionally, the chance for Uber Unique Items to drop everywhere but in Uber Duriel encounters has been increased.
- Uber Unique Items can now be salvaged to provide a new resource, Resplendent Sparks. Players can bring 5 Resplendent Sparks to the Alchemist and Transmute an Uber Unique of their choice.
- The Refine Resources tab at the Alchemist has been renamed Transmute, and the option to craft an Uber Unique item can be found under that tab.
- Note that the preview window for crafting an Uber Unique won’t display the item’s affixes.
- The drop chance of Uber Unique items acquired outside of Uber Duriel encounters has been increased.
- The Cursed Shrine event now gives the Shrine bonus at the start of the event instead of when it is finished.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Reader did not read the Claimed status for Lunar Awakening rewards.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Reader did not read Ancestral Favor Tiers correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Reader misread Ancestral Favor upgrade text.
Season of the Construct
- Fixed an issue where Vizier Wasp Constructs were not affected by Immobilizing effects.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for Igneous Cores was missing information.
- Fixed an issue where Journal pages didn’t drop during the Kulle’s Heart Quest.
- Fixed an issue where only the first person in the party would get credit for looting Obelisks Whispers.
- Fixed an issue where Arcane Tremors in Hawezar and Scosglen could have Voltaic Brazier’s that can’t be interacted with.
- Fixed an issue where attacks from Malphas could still damage players after he’s defeated.
- Fixed an issue where the Season Journey Objective Keeper of Nothing still referenced Pearls of Warding to summon Echo of Malphas instead of Igneous Cores.
- Fixed an issue where the final quest for Lunar Awakening could not be started if the player already had maximum Ancestral Favor.
- Fixed an issue where the Shrine related to the Cleanse the Northshore Shrine Whisper could be missing.
- Fixed an issue where the Ancestral Favor window wouldn’t automatically close when walking away from Ying-Yue.
- Fixed an issue where Treasure Goblins could fail to spawn while fighting Avarice.
- Fixed an issue where enemies killed via an execute effect could not drop loot.
- Fixed an issue where the Melted Hear of Selig was not always rolling the maximum value for its movement speed affix.
- Fixed an issue where the Echoing Fury aspect didn’t grant bonus Fury if Tactical Rallying Cry was learned.
- Fixed an issue where Advanced Rapid Fire would incorrectly override the bonus Critical Strike Damage from other sources.
- Fixed an issue where the damage increase and resource reduction cost from Ring of the Starless Skies was not calculating correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the final Lieutenant failed to spawn in The Onyx Watchtower, preventing completion without a reset.
User Interface and User Experience
- Fixed an issue where adding a friend when playing with a controller would immediately re-open the menu for adding a friend.
- Fixed an issue where setting a note on a friend would open the menu for adding a friend after adding the note.
- Fixed an issue where icons for Animus were missing from the mini-map in the Betrayer’s Row Dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where a Socketed Gem in a Legendary or Unique Item could disappear if the item was dropped.
- Fixed an issue where some players using NVMe Solid State Drives were experiencing instability.
- Various visual, performance, and stability improvements.
And that’s everything about Diablo 4 1.3.2 update patch notes. If you want to know more about Blizzard’s ARPG, check out the guides below:
How to fast travel in Diablo 4: All waypoint locations | Diablo 4: Where to find Cathedral of Light Capstone dungeon | Diablo 4: How to complete The Swamp’s Protection quest | How to complete Diablo 4 Traveler’s Superstition quest | Diablo 4: How to complete Keeping the Old Traditions quest