Destiny 2 Weekly Reset: Europa activities, Crucible Rotation & more
Destiny 2 receives a fresh reset every week, and this brings a plethora of new changes to explore. We’ll go over everything that arrived in the game in the April 6 Weekly Reset.
Weekly Resets have been a consistent part of Destiny since the game first launched in 2014. The developers use these to bring new content and to reset activities so that players can start grinding through them.
A new Weekly Reset dropped on April 6, so there are various new changes and adjustments to explore in the game. We’ll go over everything you need to know about these, including all the rewards you can earn.
When is the Destiny 2 Weekly Reset?
Since these changes drop every week, you’ll want to ensure that you get your Destiny 2 bounties in ahead of the reset. It helps to know when your progress will reset is key so that you can plan for the coming week.
The good news is that this update drops at the exact same time each week unless Bungie specify otherwise. Hope into the game every Tuesday at 10AM PT | 1PM ET | 6PM BST | 3AM AEST (Wednesday), to see these changes.
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Fallen S.A.B.E.R.
The new Weekly Reset will have your Fireteam take on the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike. This Nightfall comes with three distinct modes that will present you with some neat rewards upon successful completion.
We’ve gone over each every modifier in the table below:
|Adept||· Hot Knife: Shanks now have Solar Shields.|
|Hero||· All previous modifiers|
· Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
· Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
· Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
· Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
· S.A.B.E.R. Protocol: Incoming Solar and environmental damage increased.
|Legend||· All previous modifiers|
· Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
· Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
· Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
|Master||· All previous modifiers|
· Chaff: Radar is disabled.
· Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields.
· Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Completing the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike will grant you the following rewards:
- Nightfall Rotation Drop: THE SWARM (Machine Gun)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotation: Clash
Clash is a Weekly Rotational Team Deathmatch mode that pits teams of six players against each other. Your objective will be to score 150 points before the timer runs out.
Alternatively, you can also win simply by scoring more points than your opponents in these matches.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
Arc is an elemental type related to electricity in Destiny 2. During this week’s Vanguard Burn the Arc Singe has applied a modifier that lets you and your enemies deal more damage with Arc weapons and abilities.
The new Weekly Reset has brought some new activities for you to try out when you jump into Europa. You can complete these to gain some experience and level up.
Here’s everything that you’ll get to do:
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis’s technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer’s Line)
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
- Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
That covers everything you can do after the April 6 Weekly Reset in Destiny 2. We’ll update this page each week so you’ve always got the latest information.
Image Credits: Bungie