DMZ patch notes for Warzone 2 Season 5 Reloaded: New missions, rewards, more
The Warzone 2 Season 5 Reloaded update brought a new patch for DMZ. Players received new content for the extraction mode in the update, so here are the DMZ patch notes for Season 5 Reloaded.
The Warzone 2 Season 5 Reloaded update has introduced some brand-new content and balancing changes for players, with new weapons like the Lachmann Shroud, the 9mm Daemon, and the Pickaxe Melee weapon all set to make an impact.
For those who would like to know what the Season 5 Reloaded update brought to DMZ, here are the patch notes for DMZ in Season 5 Reloaded.
- Warzone 2 DMZ Season 5 Reloaded update release date
- Warzone 2 DMZ Season 5 Reloaded content
- Warzone 2 DMZ Season 5 Reloaded patch notes
Warzone 2 DMZ Season 5 Reloaded update release date
The content from the Season 5 Reloaded update for DMZ arrived on August 30, 2023, at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST for all platforms.
The update doesn’t just bring new content for the popular battle royale and Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer mode, but also for DMZ, as players can expect new missions, and more.
Warzone 2 DMZ Season 5 Reloaded content
New Shadow Company Faction missions: Tier 3, 4, & 5 missions
According to the Call of Duty Season 5 Reloaded blog, the new Shadow Company Faction missions include “acquiring a Heavy Chopper or an MRAP, extracting leftover gas canisters from the Observatory’s underground lab, and going face-to-face with a Commander known by his call sign ‘Rhino’.”
Communications Station additional upgrades
Players can also “unlock additional permanent benefits by completing new Communication Station upgrade tasks in Season 05 Reloaded.” These permanent benefits include “lengthening the duration of UAV Tower and SAM Sites,” so if you’re interested in acquiring these helpful benefits, keep an eye on the Mission Objectives needed to earn them.
DMZ Warzone 2 Season 5 Reloaded patch notes
- Shadow Company Faction Mission tiers 3, 4, and 5 are now available.
Although it was mentioned in the Season 05 Reloaded Announcement Blog, the Host Leave Party feature will not be introduced in Season 05 Reloaded.
- Increased drop rates for chemical items in Koschei Complex and Building 21
- Adjusted the UI when revealing safes to better indicate the location
- Grab a Secure Backpack and explore the ruins of Zaya Observatory if you dare… a new Barter item is available at the closest Buy Station
- Missions that require Players to acquire a weapon or extract a specific weapon will now count progress when you acquire or extract a Blueprint (i.e. “Disarming Presence”)
- Fixed an exploit with the Gas Mask that would allow durability to be reset
- Fixed an issue where a Player couldn’t Plea for Help as a solo after being interrogated
- Fixed an exploit that allow weapon duplication with Dead Drops
- Fixed an issue where the “Quid Pro Quo” mission was not working when the Vondel Castle was not an Active Combat Zone
- Fixed a number of issues with upgrades not correctly unlocking the later upgrades in their FOB progression
- Fixed a number of issues in mission descriptions
- Fixed a number of issues with some vehicle turrets not counting for missions that require killing from a vehicle
- Fixed a number of issues with missions requiring Players to extract with a full Backpack not working if the Player equips a Scavenger Backpack
- Fixed an issue where the “Ready to Rock” mission was not correctly tracking 3-plate carrier variants
- Fixed an issue where Players could enter vehicles while planting or defusing charges at a supply site
- Fixed a number of issues where caches for the Secure Supplies contract could end up in strongholds
- Fixed an issue where the objective icon would disappear when a new Player assimilates into your team during Secure Intel contracts
- Fixed a number of issues with missions that require the Player to kill enemies in radiation not correctly racking in Koschei Complex radiation
- Fixed an issue where Self-Revive kits could persist after death
- Fixed several issues preventing certain daily Urgent Missions from progressing
- Fixed an issue where taking a Self-Revive from a Self-Revive Box wasn’t counting towards mission progress
- Fixed an issue where certain notes with monetary value wouldn’t be unlocked when extracted
- Fixed an issue where Players who were not solo were incorrectly being given a Self-Revive from the solo Self-Revive Box
- Fixed an issue where sometimes upgrade progress wasn’t shown until the game is reset
- Fixed an issue where killing friendly Shadow Company members counted as killing an enemy
- Fixed an issue where cash values were being modified incorrectly after a Plea for Help revive
- Fixed an issue where the “Extract Weapons Case” Urgent Mission was not always counting correctly
- Fixed an issue where the revive camera behaved inconsistently in water
- Fixed a number of issues that could result from being revived by your team as you swapped teams
- Fixed an issue causing missing drill sounds in Building 21
If you’re more of a battle royale player, check out some of our other guides on Warzone 2 below:
Best guns in Warzone 2 | How to ping enemies in Warzone 2 | Best Warzone 2 landing spots | Best FOV settings for Warzone 2 | Best audio settings for Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Warzone 2 Armor Plate Carriers explained | What is Massive Resurgence in Warzone 2? | 10 most popular weapons in Warzone 2
Source: Call of Duty