Best treasures in Cookie Run: Kingdom
Treasures play an important role in building Cookies in Cookie Run: Kingdom as they provide them with additional bonuses and attributes. Here’s a list of the best Treasures in Cookie Run: Kingdom for you to make the strongest team out there.
It is standard for gacha games to have multiple features that require players to spend their money or grind hard to save up resources. In Genshin Impact, wishes let you unlock characters and weapons, and thereafter, you can improve their stats with Artifacts.
Similarly, Cookie Run Kingdom lets its players unlock Cookies and Treasures. The latter basically provides the former with bonus effects that can be game-changing during the battles in Kingdom Arena, Tower of Sweet Chaos, and other game modes.
Rarity is not a good parameter to judge the Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom which is why we’ve come up with this tier list of the best Treasures in the game.
- Cookie Run Kingdom tier list of the best Treasures
Cookie Run Kingdom tier list of the best Treasures
Our Cookie Run Kingdom tier list assigns a tier to every Treasure in the game, with S being the strongest and D being the weakest.
- Read More: AFK Arena Artifact tier list
We recommend investing your resources in the S, A, and B tier cookies and avoiding using any of the names under the C and D tiers. Getting materials in gacha games is always a grind and spending them wisely is the best tip for any player.
S-tier Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom
- Old Pilgrim’s Scroll – ATK is one of the most basic requirements for any Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom, and this Treasure increases the ATK% of all Cookies by almost 60% at level 12.
- Squishy Jelly Watch – A common Treasure that reduces the cooldown for all Cookies by 25% at level 12. It is a common Treasure which is why unlocking and upgrading it should not be an issue.
- Sugar Swan’s Shining Feather – Revives the first fallen Cookie with 100% of their max HP at level 12. Really useful in PvP modes like the Kingdom Arena.
- Gatekeeper Ghost’s Horn – Increases DEF of Cookies by over 45% at level 12. It helps in making your team more durable than ever.
A-tier Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom
- The Order’s Sacred Fork – Extremely useful in boss battles as it increases ATK against all enemies by 12.5 % of the Cookie’s attack, and 30% against bosses at level 12.
- Librarian’s Enchanted Robes – Increases ATK SPD of two Cookies with the highest ATK SPD boost rate by 90% at level 12.
- Bear Jelly’s Lollipop – Buffs the Cookie with the highest ATK. It boosts ATK by 40% and Crit% by 39.8% at level 12.
- Seamstress’s Pin Cushion – Buffs ATK by 80% and summon duration by 30% at level 12. Quite useful for Summoner Cookies like Pumpkin Pie and Crunchy Chip.
- Grim-looking Scythe – Increases Crit % by almost 30% at level 12. You can either pair it with Cookies that grant Crit and get guaranteed boosted damage or Treasures that increase the ATK and significantly boost your critical damage output.
- Bookseller’s Monocle – Removes debuffs from the entire party and restores 30% of their max HP at level 12. However, it can be quite rare because the Guild Gacha is the only place to obtain it.
- Blind Healer’s Staff – Heals the Cookie with the lowest HP by 100% of all Cookie’s total ATK for 5 seconds.
- Miraculous Natural Remedy – Removes all debuffs from the Cookie with the highest Max HP and heals 32% of their Max HP. Additionally, increases their ATK by 30% for 15 seconds at level 12.
B-tier treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom
- Sacred Pomegranate Branch – Creates a shield that absorbs damage based on 30% of the target’s max HP. You can use this if you already have tanky units or lack a dedicated healer.
- Elder Pilgrim’s Torch – Lets you deal additional damage equal to 49.7% of the party’s total DMG.
- Insignia of the Indomitable Knights – Restores the HP of all Cookies by 30% when an ally falls at level 12. Also, it makes the last surviving Cookie invincible for 9 seconds.
- Divine Honey Cream Crown – Increase Crit % and Crit DMG % of the strongest Cookie (the one with the highest ATK).
- Pilgrim’s Slingshot – Deceases enemy’s DEF by almost 70% for 5 seconds. Useful but only if you have some Cookies with one-shot abilities.
C tier Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom
We do not recommend using these Treasures in the game unless you’re really out of options:
- Durianeer’s Squeaky Flamingo Tube
- Jelly Worm’s Sticky Goo
- Priestess Cookie’s Paper Charm
- Miraculous Ghost Ice Cream
D tier in Cookie Run Kingdom
These are the worst Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom and spending your resources on them will undoubtedly be a waste:
- Cheesebird’s Coin Purse
- Ginkgoblin’s Trophy Safe
Well, this was everything to know about the best Treasures in Cookie Run: Kingdom. For similar content, check out our tier list of the best Cookies in Cookie Run: Kingdom.
Image Credits: Devsisters