Diablo 4: Malignant Rings Unique explained
Powerful rewards from Season 1 are back in Diablo 4 Season 2 as you can get your hands on the new Malignant Rings scattered throughout Sanctuary in Season of Blood. So here’s everything you need to know about Malignant Rings and where to find them during Season 2.
Blizzard have introduced a lot of new content for Diablo 4 Season 2, although one of the favorites so far has been the Malignant Rings. This set of Unique Items grants players some great buffs from Season of Malignant, so players can use them for their favorite builds during Season of Blood.
“Creating the Malignant Rings is a way for us to take popular Seasonal content that resonated with Players and reintroduce it in a way that can persist beyond the Season and into the Eternal realm,” explained Diablo 4’s developers.
Here’s everything you need to know to farm them in Diablo 4 Season 2.
- What are Malignant Rings in Diablo 4?
- Diablo 4: How to get Malignant Rings
- Diablo 4: All Malignant Rings in Season 2
What are Malignant Rings in Diablo 4?
Malignant Rings in Diablo 4 Season 2 are five new Unique Items that are based on the most popular Malignant Hearts from Season of the Malignant.
These are available to farm in both Diablo 4’s Seasonal and Eternal realms.
Diablo 4: How to get Malignant Rings
Players can also target farm Unique Rings from Echo of Varshan in the Malignant Burrow beneath the Tree of Whisperers.
Diablo 4: All Malignant Rings in Season 2
Here’s everything on the Malignant Unique Rings in Diablo 4 Season 2:
- Ring of the Sacrilegious Soul (Necromancer): You automatically activate the following equipped Skills on Corpses around you:
- Raise Skeleton every [2.0 – 1.0] seconds.
- Corpse Explosion every [2.0 – 1.0] seconds.
- Corpse Tendrils every [2.0 – 1.0] seconds.
- Airidah’s Inexorable Will (Druid): When casting an Ultimate Skill and again 5 seconds after, you Pull in Distant enemies and deal [1,380 – 2,760] Physical damage to them. This damage is increased by 1.0%[x] per 1 point of Willpower you have.
- Ring of Red Furor (Barbarian): After spending 100 Fury within 3 seconds, your next cast of Hammer of the Ancients, Upheaval, or Death Blow is guaranteed Critical Strike and deals [10 – 30]% bonus Critical Strike Damage.
- Tal Rahsa’s Iridescent Loop (Sorcerer): For each type of Elemental damage you deal, gain [10.0-15.0]% increased damage for 4 seconds. Dealing Elemental damage refreshes all bonuses
- Writhing Band of Trickery (Rogue): Casting a Subterfuge Skill leaves behind a Decoy Trap that continuously Taunts and lures enemies. The Decoy Trap explodes after 3 seconds dealing [5,521-8,282] Shadow damage. Can occur every 12 seconds.
And that’s everything you need to know about Malignant Rings in Diablo 4 Season 2. If you want to know more about Blizzard’s ARPG, you can check our guides below:
Best Diablo 4 Necromancer builds | Best Diablo 4 Barbarian builds | Best Diablo 4 Druid builds | Best Diablo 4 Sorcerer builds | Diablo 4 skill tree builder | Is Diablo 4 coming to Nintendo Switch | Is Diablo 4 playable on the Steam Deck | How to salvage gear in Diablo 4 | How to transmog gear in Diablo 4 | All Diablo 4 Altars of Lilith locations