How to complete Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Week 8 Challenges
Defeating enemies and besting the Trial of Osiris are just some of the challenges in store for Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen players in Week 8.
Season of the Chosen’s conclusion is looming ever nearer. We’ve had seven weeks of exciting and varied challenges to complete, and Week Eight is no different. Naturally, the focus is shifting gears towards Season 14 and the future of Destiny 2, but Season of the Chosen still has gas left in the tank.
Week Eight’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Challenges have been leaked, and Reddit user Parisito1234 has been able to provide the information.
The Week Eight challenges will go live on March 30.
Season of the Chosen Week Eight Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the challenges under the Quests selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week Eight challenges:
- Nightfall Proving Grounds – Defeat combatants using a Linear Fusion Rifle or Sidearm in the Nightfall: The Ordeal version of the Proving Grounds strike
- Legendary Lost Sector Variety Attack – Defeat combatants in Legendary Lost Sectors using Sniper Rifles, Submachine Guns, Rocket Launchers, or Bows
- Lenses in Focus – Go to the Prismatic Recaster and discover how to unlock (10) more lenses
- Clearing the Inner Circle – Defeat (40) Primeval Envoys in Gambit
- Trial by Firing Squad – Win multiple (7) rounds in the Trials of Osiris
- Decisive Strike – Acquire the Panacea ornament for the Salvager’s Salvo Grenade Launcher
The clock is ticking down to the end of Season of the Chosen, so if you’ve still got a decent backlog of challenges sitting there uncompleted, we’d think about getting them done.
The challenges are all retroactive and will be available throughout the season’s duration. Also, find out how to get your hands on the Dead Man’s Tale Exotic Rifle and Bell of Conquests Seasonal Artifact in Destiny 2.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. We’ll have the info on Week Nine’s challenges next week and see what Bungie has in store for us.
Image credits: Bungie