How to complete Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Week 3 Challenges
Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen optional challenges are here with Week Three, and here’s a guide on what to do.
Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen continues and brings us the Week Three challenges. We have the complete list and how you can do them.
It’s another week in the life of Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen, which also means we have a new set of tasks to complete and be rewarded for.
All of the previous week’s challenges will be active until the season concludes, and you can see the Week One and Week Two ones here.
Guardians can expect a similar set of tasks to overcome this week with defeating enemies and taking part in side activities once again. This week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Weekly Challenges have been leaked and Reddit user Parisito1234 has been able to provide the information.
Season of the Chosen Week Three Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the challenges under the “Quests” selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week Three challenges:
- Contender’s Ascent III – Complete the “Challenger’s Proving III” quest
- Golden Reaper – Acquire (300) Cabal Gold by playing strikes, Gambit, Crucible, public events, and more
- Crash and Converge – Smash (15) Tribute Chests and focus (1) Tier 3 Umbral Engrams
- Captain’s Log – Leave no stone unturned aboard the Glykon
- Failsafe Forward – On Nessus, earn (10) progress by completing bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors
- Challenger’s Apogee – Reach Power Level 1300 by earning powerful rewards and Prime Engrams
- Algorithmic Precision – Calibrate weapons with precision final blows on Nessus (100)
- Primeval Entourage – Defeat (100) Taken in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants
- Iron Sharpens Iron – Complete (15) Iron Banner matches. Earn bonus progress for wins
- Challenge Our Foes – Complete (5) playlist strikes
Just to reiterate, even though these represent this week’s challenges, there is no major rush to get these done.
The challenges are all retroactive and will be available throughout the season’s duration.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. We’ll have the info on Week Four’s challenges next week and see what Bungie has in store for us.
Image credits: Bungie
All Resident Evil 4 Remake Accessories: Effects & how to unlock
Here's everything you need to know about the Resident Evil 4 Remake Accessories and their effects in-game.
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team promo calendar: Next FUT promotion & special cards
Our FIFA 23 promo calendar lets you know what the next FUT event is expected to be, and when each...
How to complete Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 Quests: Island code, rewards, dates & more
Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 has arrived, so here's a rundown of when the event will end, as well as the...