Season of the Chosen has issued a new series of tasks for Guardians to complete in Week 6 of Destiny 2’s latest update. Here’s what you’ll need to do.
We’re now in Week Six of Season of the Chosen, which is officially past the halfway stage and we’re starting to get to that point where much of the season has been seen. Players will now begin the countdown to Season 14 and its raft of potential new changes.
Week Six’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Challenges have been leaked, and Reddit user Parisito1234 has been able to provide the information.
The Week Six challenges will go live on March 16.
Season of the Chosen Week Six Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the challenges under the “Quests” selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week Six challenges:
- Contender’s Ascent V – Complete the “Challenger’s Proving VI
- Small-Caliber Contender – Defeat 400 combatants using a Submachine Gun. Battlegrounds missions grant the most efficient progress
- Nightfall Variety Attack – Defeat (80) combatants using Sniper Rifles, Submachine Guns, Rocket Launchers, or Bows in Nightfall: The Ordeal
- Cabal Contenders – Defeat (65) Elite or Boss Cabal anywhere in Battlegrounds missions
- Once Chosen, Now Fallen – Calibrate weapons against Fallen. Earn bonus progress for precision final blows
- Kill Them with Style – Acquire the Pyretic ornament for the Salvager’s Salvo Grenade Launcher
- Conquest of the Mighty – Complete any Nightfall: The Ordeal strike on Grandmaster
There are still a few weeks left of Season of the Chosen, meaning you have plenty of time to ensure you’ve completed any other remaining challenges.
The challenges are all retroactive and will be available throughout the season’s duration. Also, find out how to get your hands on the Dead Man’s Tale Exotic Rifle and Bell of Conquests Seasonal Artifact in Destiny 2.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. We’ll have the info on Week Seven’s challenges next week and see what Bungie has in store for us.
Image credits: Bungie
Warzone 2 expert reveals “number one” Sniper Rifle loadout in Al Mazrah
According to one Warzone 2 expert, Sniper Rifle users should try out one weapon loadout that's the "number one" choice...
Modern Warfare 2 Raids explained: Release date, Atomgrad, gameplay, leaks
Modern Warfare 2 will deliver a new Raids experience to the Call of Duty franchise, so here's everything you need...
Warzone 2 players furious as third-person mode removed after playlist update
Warzone 2 players are furious that the new third-person mode has been removed from the game in a playlist update.