How to complete Week One Seasonal Challenges in Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen
Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen kicks off with Week One challenges, and here’s a guide on what you’ll need to do.
Season of the Chosen has introduced Seasonal Challenges to Destiny 2’s already staggering wealth of content. We know all the Week One challenges and what you’ll need to do to complete them.
Bungie has decided to introduce a weekly challenge system to give players more stuff to do and extra opportunities for bountiful rewards. It will help the game in the long-term as these challenges should be available and present throughout Season of the Chosen.
During the course of Destiny 2’s newest season, players will have 75 different Seasonal Challenges to complete. Doing so will net a final reward at the end of the season in the form of Bright Dust, and a lot of it!
Season of the Chosen Week One Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, then you can find the challenges under the “Quests” selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week One challenges:
- Contender’s Ascent: Challenger’s Proving quest completed, Cabal defeats with Rocket Launcher (75)
- Golden Reaper: Acquire Cabal Gold (100)
- Crash and Converge: Tribute Chests smashed (5), Engrams focused (5)
- Lenses in Focus: Lenses unlocked
- Challenger’s Aspiration: Weekly playlist challenges completed (3)
- Icebound: Europa bounties completed (10), Europa progress earned (bountiest, patrols, public events, Lost Sectors)
- Hail of Bullets: Calibrate kinetic weapons on Europa
- Dredgin’ Up Victory: Complete Gambit matches
- Flourish of Power: Defeat Guardians in Mayhem with Supers (50)
- Dominance Operandi: Fallen: Defeat Fallen combatants in Strikes
Lots of these challenges simply reward you for playing the game as you would do normally e.g successfully completing Bounties and finishing Quests. The “Challenger’s Proving” quest, in particular, is now even more fruitful as you can get cool rewards in addition to the new Hammer of Proving.
As we said, even though these first 10 challenges represent the first tasks of the season, there’s no rush to complete them as they will be available to players during the entirety of Season of the Chosen.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. We’ll have the info on Week Two’s challenges soon enough and walk you through them.
Image credits: Bungie
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best wingers: Cheap & meta players
The best FIFA 23 wingers can make a major impact on your Ultimate Team, so we've picked out the players...
How to get shiny Meltan in Pokemon Go: Mystery Box explained
A new Pokemon Go event features Meltan so here's how to catch it, its shiny availability, and how to use...
Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2: Every Season 2 Reloaded Submachine Gun ranked
If you're looking for the best SMGs to use in Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer, we've ranked every Submachine Gun from...