How to complete Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Week 2 Challenges
Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen continues this week with Week Two challenges, and here’s a guide on what you’ll need to do.
Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen is well underway, and its momentum continues with the new Week 2 Challenges. We have the complete list of challenges you’ll need to do and how you can do them.
One of the ways in which Season of the Chosen tries to shake up the balance is by introducing new weekly challenges to do during the course of the season. They reward players with a litany of desirable consumables to help upgrade gear and acquire new ones.
The Week 1 challenges will be active until the season concludes, and you can see them all here if you need to catch up. Guardians can expect a similar set of tasks to overcome this week with defeating enemies and taking part in side activities once again.
Season of the Chosen Week Two Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the challenges under the “Quests” selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week Two challenges:
- Contender’s Ascent II – Report to the War Table in H.E.L.M. and complete the Challenger’s Proving II quest
- Golden Reaper – Acquire Cabal Gold by playing Strikes, Gambit, Crucible, Public events, and more (200)
- Crash And Converge – Smash 10 Tribute Chests and focus 10 Season of the Chosen Engrams using Charges from the Hammer of Proving
- The Bigger They Are – Defeat Elite or Boss cabal anywhere in the system (60)
- Trials of the Tinker – Unlock artifact mods (12)
- Chosen Cosmonaut – In the Cosmodrome, earn progress by completing bounties (10), patrols, public events, and lost sectors
- Expose To The Elements – Calibrate elemental weapons in the Cosmodrome
- Drifter’s Chosen – Earn points by banking Motes, defeating Blockers, and defeating Invaders in Gambit (250)
- Entertain Lord Shaxx – Complete matches in the Showdown Crucible playlist. Earn bonus progress for wins
- Dominance Operandi: Cabal – Defeat Cabal bosses in strikes
Just to reiterate, even though these represent this week’s challenges, there is no major rush to get these done. The challenges are all retroactive and will be available throughout the season’s duration.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. We’ll have the info on Week Three’s challenges next week and see what Bungie has in store for us.
Image credits: Bungie
All Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go
Here's a list of all the Pokemon that evolve by trading in Pokemon Go alongside a step-by-step guide on how...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 16 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 16 is here, so for those wondering who's been dominating the season in Respawn's battle royale, here...
When is the next Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Double XP event?
We have the dates and times for the next Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Double XP event to help...