How to complete Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Week 4 Challenges
Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges return with Week Four, and here’s a guide on what you’ll need to do.
Week Four challenges are here for Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen. It’s another brand new series of tasks, and as usual, we have the complete list and how you can do them.
Bungie’s epic sci-fi shooter delivers another checklist of objectives for seasoned players to overcome, rewarding XP and goodies in the process.
All of the previous week’s challenges will be active until the season concludes, and you can see Week One, Week Two, and Week Three‘s here. Week Four’s tasks will be familiar to players with many being the same as previous weeks, such as collecting Kabal Gold, another Challenger’s Proving Quest, and more.
This week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Challenges have been leaked, and Reddit user Parisito1234 has been able to provide the information. They will go live on Tuesday.
Season of the Chosen Week Four Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the challenges under the “Quests” selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week Four challenges:
- Contender’s Ascent IV – Complete the “Challenger’s Proving IV” quest, defeat 50 Cabal using sniper rifles
- Golden Reaper – Acquire (400) Cabal Gold
- Intruder Alert – Don’t allow opponents to interrupt Ghost (2) in Battlegrounds missions
- Explosive Entrance – Defeat (10) Champions and get (45) grenade takedowns in Battlegrounds
- Contender’s Delve – Complete a Lost Sector on Legend or higher
- Challenger’s Cipher – Decrypt (5) Prime Engrams
- Sling the Stone… – Stagger, pierce, or disrupt (30) Champions
- High-Value Hunter – Defeat (75) powerful combatants in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating high-value targets
- Cadre of Contenders – Complete (15) Crucible matches in the Competitive playlist
- Vanguard Chosen – Complete any (3) Nightfall: The Ordeal strike on Hero difficulty or higher
Just to reiterate, even though these represent this week’s challenges, there is no major rush to get these done.
The challenges are all retroactive and will be available throughout the season’s duration. Also, find out how to get your hands on the Dead Man’s Tale Exotic Rifle and Bell of Conquests Seasonal Artifact in Destiny 2.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. We’ll have the info on Week Five’s challenges next week and see what Bungie has in store for us.
Image credits: Bungie
Are Pokemon Go servers down? Current server status
If you're experiencing connectivity issues during your playing sessions, here are some useful tips to check the Pokemon Go server...
All Whiscash weaknesses & resistances in Pokemon
If you're looking to defeat or catch Whiscash in a Pokemon game, here's everything you need to know about its...
Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1 patch notes: Armor changes, AEK 971, more
Here are the full patch notes for Battlefield 2042's Update 4.1 that brings more classic weapons and gameplay changes.