How to get a nuke in Warzone 2: All Rewards
Warzone 2’s Tactical Nuke Killstreak can be used to instantly eliminate your competition, and we’re going to show you the steps you need to follow to launch your own nuke in Warzone 2.
There are many different ways for you to gain an advantage in Warzone 2 battles, such as selecting the best weapons, and carefully planning your strategy. However, one of the most effective ways of turning the tide of the match is to deploy Killstreaks.
The Tactical Nuke is the most powerful Killstreak in the game as it can instantly win the match for your team. If you’re wondering how you can get your hands on the Tactical Nuke in Season 2 Reloaded then we’ve got you covered.
How to drop a nuke in Warzone 2
In order to trigger the Tactical Nuke Killstreak in Warzone 2, you will need to secure five wins in a row, in addition to a grueling ordeal of additional objectives in a follow-up match.
Here’s an in-depth guide on how to trigger the Nuke in Warzone 2:
- You must first consecutively win five games of Warzone 2.
- Once you’ve done this, load into your next game and you will receive a prompt for the Champion’s Quest contract before you drop in.
- Check your map and you will see three yellow Warzone symbols in relatively close proximity to one another.
- You will now have a new objective that requires you to Locate Elements and this must be done before the end of the match.
- Wait for each small circle in the objective bar to fill up during the game until they reveal an element.
- Now, collect the Beryllium element.
- You will be permanently marked with a Most Wanted crown, a gold one instead of a red one, for the rest of the match.
- Wait for the next element to be revealed, and repeat the process to obtain Plutonium.
- Your character will now suffer continual Radiation damage until the end of the match, and any nearby teammates will too.
- Wait and collect the third element, Tritium, and you will have a scrambled Radar for the rest of the match.
- It’s time to wait for the bomb site to be revealed, so you will need to endure all the effects of the materials while you wait.
- The site location will become available once you get to circle number 4.
- A plane will fly overhead and drop the bomb on the map, and a 5-minute timer will trigger once the bomb site is officially declared live.
- Head to its location and Assemble The Nuke by putting the materials into it, this will then begin a 2-minute countdown until detonation.
- The whole game will be alerted that the Nuke is armed, so defend it for the full duration, and the Tactical Nuke will go off.
Rewards for getting a nuke in Warzone 2
If you’re able to do all of this, you will be rewarded with a special ‘Champion’s Domination’ victory screen, as well as incredibly special items including a Calling Card, Emblem, and a special Nuke skin.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Here are all of the Warzone 2 Nuke rewards:
- Apparition Operator skin
- Quest Nuke Calling Card
- Quest Nuke Emblem
- Boom Box Charm
- Radioactive Sticker
Players worried that each lobby is going to be ruined by an MGB Tactical Nuke probably don’t need to worry as it’s possible that you may never encounter a potential Nuke situation in your time with the CoD battle royale.
But if someone is able to acquire one, then you will need to try and stop it or succumb to the effects of an explosion and deadly radiation poisoning.
For even more guides on Warzone 2, check out our other content below:
Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best Warzone 2 PC settings | How to ping enemies in Warzone 2 | How to use Proximity Chat in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Does Warzone 2 have crossplay? | Best FOV settings for Warzone 2
Image Credit: Activision