How to get a nuke in Warzone 2: Champion’s Quest & all rewards
Warzone 2’s Tactical Nuke Killstreak can be used to instantly eliminate your competition, and we’re going to show you the steps you need to follow to launch your own nuke in Warzone 2.
Extremely skilled Warzone 2 players can instantly win the game by completing the Champion’s Quest and getting a Tactical Nuke killstreak, blowing up Al Mazrah, and collecting rewards to show off their battle royale prowess.
New Champion’s Quest rewards arrived with the Season 4 update. With that in mind, here’s how to get a nuke in Warzone 2 Season 4.
How to drop a nuke in Warzone 2
In order to trigger the Tactical Nuke Killstreak in Warzone 2, you will need to activate and complete the Champion’s Quest in Al Mazrah. To do so, you have to first secure five wins in a row. Only then can you access the Champion’s Quest event.
Here’s an in-depth guide on how to trigger the nuke in Warzone 2:
- Win five consecutive matches to make the Champion’s Quest contract appear.
- Load into the sixth Warzone 2 match and you will receive a prompt for the Champion’s Quest contract before you drop in.
- Check your map and you will see three yellow Warzone symbols in relatively close proximity to one another.
- You will now have a new objective that requires you to Locate Elements and this must be done before the end of the match.
- Wait for each small circle in the objective bar to fill up during the game until they reveal an element.
- Now, collect the Beryllium element.
- You will be permanently marked with a Most Wanted crown, a gold one instead of a red one, for the rest of the match.
- Wait for the next element to be revealed, and repeat the process to obtain Plutonium.
- Your character will now suffer continual Radiation damage until the end of the match, and any nearby teammates will too.
- Wait and collect the third element, Tritium, and you will have a scrambled Radar for the rest of the match.
- It’s time to wait for the bomb site to be revealed, so you will need to endure all the effects of the materials while you wait.
- The site location will become available once you get to circle number 4.
- A plane will fly overhead and drop the bomb on the map, and a 5-minute timer will trigger once the bomb site is officially declared live.
- Head to its location and Assemble The Nuke by putting the materials into it, this will then begin a 2-minute countdown until detonation.
- The whole game will be alerted that the Nuke is armed, so defend it for the full duration, and the Tactical Nuke will go off.
All Warzone 2 nuke rewards
Here are all of the Warzone 2 nuke rewards:
- Titan 239 Operator skin
- Quest Nuke Calling Card
- Quest Nuke Emblem
- Boom Box Charm
- Radioactive Sticker
If someone in your lobby is trying to complete it, make sure you try to stop them or your game will be cut short by a nuclear blast.
For even more guides on Warzone 2, check out our other content below:
Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best Warzone 2 PC settings | How to ping enemies in Warzone | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best guns in Warzone 2 | Best Resurgence loadout for Warzone 2 Ashika Island | Best Perks for Warzone 2 | Best SMGs in Warzone 2 | Best LMGs in Warzone 2