Apex Legends: How to unlock Revenant Reborn in Season 18
Respawn have revealed the newly overhauled Revenent Reborn Legend for Apex Legends’ Season 18, and while players can access it for free, they will need to complete specific challenges in order to permanently unlock it and prevent it from being lost once the new season concludes.
Apex Legends Season 18 debuted on August 8 and has brought a ton amount of content and updates for players, including Legends and weapons buffs and nerfs, Ranked changes, and a new event that allows players to get rewards by playing.
Additionally, this season also introduced players to a complete overhaul of Revenant, called Revenant Reborn, which players have instantly unlocked in the game with the new season’s launch. But in order to permanently secure this new Revenant version before Season 18 ends, players will have to complete some challenges.
Although Revenant Reborn isn’t an official new Legend, as Apex Legends‘ veteran players may recognize, Respawn announced he includes a “killer new look and deadly new abilities,” essentially transforming this new version into a fresh character within the game.
Here’s how to complete Revenant Reborn’s challenges in order to permanently unlock him in Apex Legends.
How to complete Revenant Reborn challenges in Apex Legends Season 18
If you’re interested in keeping Revenant Reborn Legend before Apex Legends Season 18 is over, you should complete the following challenges in-game. You can access the challenges through the Challenges tab within the game.
- Identify 10 players with Revenant’s Assasin’s Instinct
- Pounce 500 meters with Revenant’s Shadow Pounce
- Get 5 Knockdowns, Kills, or Assists while using Revenant’s Forged Shadows
- Deal 40,000 damage as Revenant in any mode
In case you’ve already unlocked Revenant Reborn by buying a skin from the game’s store, then you won’t need to unlock him again by completing the challenges described above.
If you haven’t used Revenant Reborn in the game yet, you’ll notice he is already unlocked in Season 18. Keep in mind that all of his abilities will be needed to complete the in-game challenges, so here are all of his abilities detailed:
- Passive: Assasin’s Instinct
- Highlight nearby visible enemies who are low on health. You crouch walk faster and have improved wall climbing.
- Tactical: Shadow Pounce
- Unleash a powerful pounce forward. Hold to charge for farther distances.
- Ultimate: Forged Shadows
- Forge a shroud of hardened shadows around you that blocks direct damage and regenerates after breaking. Your shadows and tactical are refreshed on knockdowns.
For more on Apex Legends, make sure you also check out our other guides:
How many people play Apex Legends? | How to find your perfect sensitivity in Apex Legends | When is cross-progression coming to Apex Legends? | All Apex Legends voice actors | Best PC settings for Apex Legends | How to unlink & link Apex Legends and EA accounts | How to get Heirlooms in Apex Legends