Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event patch notes: Release date, Fuse Heirloom, skins, more
Apex Legends Season 18 is set to get a brand-new Collection Event called Harbingers, which will bring Fuse’s Heirloom, a brand-new collection of cosmetics, and patch notes full of changes.
Respawn Entertainment have announced the next Apex Legends Collection Event for Season 18, and it looks to bring yet another set of 24 brand-new cosmetics, as well as a new Heirloom for one of the Legends.
This time around, Fuse is getting the Heirloom treatment, but the Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event is bringing more than that, as it will also introduce a new LTM, a night version of World’s Edge, and more.
Here are the full patch notes for the Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event.
- Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event release date
- Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event Heirloom & skins
- World’s Edge After Dark
- New LTM: Living Shell Trios
- Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event patch notes
Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event release date
The Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event will launch on September 19, 2023, at around 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST. The event will end on October 3, 2023.
The event trailer gave players a deep dive into what players can expect in terms of the content coming with the event update.
Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event Heirloom & skins
The Fuse Heirloom arrives in the Harbinger Collection Event for Apex Legends, and it’s called the Razor’s Edge. This Heirloom is a big one, as it’s Fuse’s prize possession, his Guitar.
Legend & weapon skins
Like any Collection Event that comes to Apex Legends, the Harbingers update will bring a new set of 24 cosmetics. This set will include Legendary skins for Ash, Bangalore, Seer, Gibraltar, Fuse, and Bloodhound.
There will also be Legendary weapon skins to match for the Longbow, Prowler, Charge Rifle, Rampage, Alternator, and Nemesis.
There will also be a Reward Tracker for the event, which allows players to earn free rewards by simply playing the game and completing event challenges. The rewards include a Mad Maggie and Sentinel Skin.
World’s Edge After Dark
A new nighttime version of World’s Edge is coming to Apex in the Harbinger’s Collection Event update, which sees the map become a “bewitched battleground featuring updates to once familiar POIs.”
New LTM: Living Shell Trios
The new LTM, Living Shell Trios brings a new throwable Ordnance, the Rev Shell. This is essentially a target-seeking grenade that does big damage.
The LTM will be available for the full event length, which is from September 19 to October 3, 2023.
Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event patch notes
- Weapon Crafting rotation
- 30-30 Repeater enters the crafter
- RE-45 with Hammerpoint Rounds enters the crafter
- Mozambique returns to floor loot
- Nemesis returns to floor loot
- Lowered autoplayer difficulty in orientation matches
- Redistributed the pockets of high tier armor within POI’s (ex.the center of Countdown on World’s Edge) into the global loot pool
- Nemesis Burst AR
- Damage reduced to 16 (was 17)
- ADS recoil increased
- Knuckle Cluster
- Tactical deployment speed increased
- Gravity Lift
- Weapon accuracy decreased while in Lift (more spread)
- Vertical Lift speed reduced by 20%
- Hover time at top of Lift reduced to 0.5s (was 2.0s)
- Amped Cover
- Placement time reduced to 2s (was 3s)
- Rampart now remains in placement mode after deploying a wall
- Forged Shadows
- Reduce time extension from knocks to 5s (was 10s)
- Extra damage to the shroud will bleedthrough to Revenant if it breaks
- Shadow Pounce
- Slightly increased pounce angle compensation when looking at the ground
- World’s Edge After Dark added to LTM
Recent Hotfix: September 6, 2023
- Guaranteed (%, per kill) Elimination Bonus has been raised across all skill levels
- Point disparity between teammates of vastly different skill has been reduced
- Digi-Threat now correctly highlights enemies through close proximity multi-layered FX
- Gold magazine and gold bolt now work after being killed by a dummy
- Level 1 accounts no longer appear as Champions in pubs
- Certain weapon sounds (such as Rampart’s mounted turret motor) now stop upon match end
- Finishers should no longer have doubled-up or missing audio
- Weapon draw audio now plays correctly when swapping legends in the firing range
- New Revenant Heirloom no longer changes to original Dead Man’s Curve coloring after leaving the Fight Night ring on Olympus
- Resolved endless skydiving after flying off map with a Trident
- Resolved incorrect cursor location when using the controller in certain resolutions
- Restored game window positioning when video settings are reset
- Ash’s Floating Point emote no longer has incorrect sound
- Bloodhound’s Piercing Plasma no longer occasionally turns enemies invisible
- Crypto will now get kicked out of his drone when silenced
- Mirage restored heirloom allowing players to switch weapons without breaking cloak after a revive
- Seer’s Focus of Attention no longer interrupts other highlight items and abilities
- Vantage’s Spotter’s Lens restored in Firing Range
- Valkyrie’s Bladed Decent no longer stutters visually
- Wraith no longer gets stuck when meleed while using Into the Light finisher
- Forged Shadows
- Damage to the shroud now contributes to damage stats and evo points
- Friendly arc stars and knuckle clusters no longer stick to the shroud
- Mad Maggie’s Warlord’s Ire now highlights Revenant when you hit his shroud
- Vantage’s Sniper’s Mark now applies when you hit his shroud
- Stun effects now apply when his ultimate is active
- No longer gets stuck in Shadow Pounce when activating the ability before landing from the dropship
- Resolved animation canceling when using Shadow Pounce that allowed you to draw weapons early
- Restored highlight from Assassin’s Instinct showing up in cases where enemies are visible but partially obstructed
- Stopped Shadow Pounce automatically deploying after climbing a ledge
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Bloodhound can see Revenant’s Forged Shadows activation point
- Firing Range Supply Boxes now sort weapons by type for easy access
- Loba’s Black Market now sorts weapons by type for easy access
- Improvements to how our audio engine dispatches and prioritizes audio voices
- More accurate shadow rendering for legends and weapons in game menus
- PC DX12: implemented new RHI (Rendering Hardware Interface) rendering backend
Well, there you have it, that was the full patch notes for the Apex Legends Harbingers Collection Event.
For more guides, check out some of our others below:
Will Arenas return to Apex Legends? | When is cross-progression coming to Apex Legends? | How to get Legend Tokens in Apex Legends | Best Legends in Apex Legends | All Apex Legends voice actors | Apex Legends current pick rates | Best audio settings for Apex Legends | Best guns in Apex Legends | How to check your Apex Legends stats | Best PC settings for Apex Legends