How to complete Simba’s Seed of Memories quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Disney Dreamlight Valley’s Update 4 has introduced new characters, realms, and plenty of exciting stuff to the valley. After you unlock the new characters such as Simba and Nala, you can begin their questlines. Here’s how you can complete Simba’s Seed of Memories quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
In Disney Dreamlight, you can befriend various new characters such as Simba and Nala, complete their quests, and fulfill different objectives like cooking, foraging, mining, and more.
To start their quests, you need to unlock them separately. Upon completing Stars to Guide Us, Simba will return to the valley. After he comes back, you can begin his line of quests.
Here is everything you need to know about Simba’s Seed of Memories quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- How to complete Simba’s Seed of Memories in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to find the Herbalist Room in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to make the Potion of Growth and Dust in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Where to plant the Dreamlight Tree Seed in Disney Dreamlight Valley
How to complete Simba’s Seed of Memories in Disney Dreamlight Valley
After you reach friendship level 7 with Simba in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will unlock the Seed of Memories quest. You need to complete various steps such as finding the Dreamlight Tree Seeds. Simba will inquire about his memories and you will need to speak to Scar who will tell you about the Dreamlight Treeds Seeds that are hidden safely in the Vitalys Mines at Sunlit Plateau.
How to find the Herbalist Room in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To find the Dreamlight Tree Seeds in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will need to find a hidden room known as Herbalist Room in the Vitalys Mines.
- To find the mines, go to the Sunlit Plateau.
- There you will find Goofy’s Stall, just cross the wooden bridge behind it.
- You will see the entrance to the mines. See the image above to spot the location.
- Enter the cave and look around to find the door to the Herbalist Room.
- Stick to your right, you will see the door frame and a blue glittering light.
- Interact with it to enter the Herbalist Room.
Once inside, you will need to investigate the following objects:
- The drawing on the wall
- The table full of tubes and beakers
Interact with the objects to find out more about the Dreamlight Tree Seeds and head to Merlin to speak about it who will tell you to gather some items for making two potions.
- 6 Blueberry: You can find it in the Forest of Valor and Dazzle Beach.
- 3 Orange Marsh Milkweed: You can find this from the Glade of Trust biome.
- 2 Empty Vial: To craft the Empty Vial, use Coal ore and Sand.
- 3 Night Shards: To obtain Night Shards, use your shovel to dig around the glowing mounds.
- 3 Dream Shards: You can get Dream Shards by clearing out the Night Thorns around the valley.
How to make the Potion of Growth and Dust in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To make the Potion of Growth and Potion of Dust in Disney Dreamlight Valley, gather the above-mentioned items, and take them to a crafting station. Once there, click on the Potion & Enchantment tab, and you will see both potions. Click on it and craft the Potion of Growth and Dust.
After crafting the potions, head to the Herbalist Room in the Vitalys Mines. You will find some empty spaces on the table that you can interact with. Upon interacting, you will need to place the two potions to get the Dreamlight Tree Seeds. Once you have it in your inventory, speak to Simba who will tell you where to plant it.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Where to plant the Dreamlight Tree Seed in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The final step in Simba’s Seed of Memories in Disney Dreamlight Valley will require you to plant the Dreamlight Tree Seed. Simba will ask you to plant the seed around the pond in the Sunlit Plateau. To spot the pond, cross the wooden bridge in the Sunlit Plateau, and plant the seed there by digging a hole.
After digging, make sure to water it, You need to wait for some time until it grows and that’s all you need to do to complete Simba’s Seed of Memories in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Make sure to check more useful content and guides on Disney Dreamlight Valley:
How to complete Disney Dreamlight Valley Eggstravaganza event | How to make Spring Egg Bowl in Disney Dreamlight Valley | Disney Dreamlight Valley 2023 roadmap | How to glide in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to catch the Here and There Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley | Where to catch White Sturgeon in Disney Dreamlight Valley | Disney Dreamlight Valley recipe guide | How to raise friendship level fast in Disney Dreamlight Valley | All Disney Dreamlight Valley The Sunstone Fragments locations | Every Disney Dreamlight Valley character: How to unlock them | How to feed animals & their favorite foods in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Image Credit: Gameloft