If you’re hunting Sunstone Fragments in Disney Dreamlight Valley and don’t know where to get started, then use our quick and easy guide to locate them all.
There are three Sunstone Fragments in total that you will need to locate in order to successfully complete one of Disney Dreamlight Valley’s quests, and it’s not completely obvious where they are.
The quest is one attributed to Mother Gothel and if you’ve been able to trigger the missions in the game’s early access stage, then you’ll obviously be eager to complete it.
Sit back and follow our Disney Dreamlight Valley guide which will simplify the act of finding Sunlight Fragments in the game.
How to find the Sunlit Plateau Sunstone Fragment in Disney Dreamlight Valley
First up is the morning Sunstone Fragment in Disney Dreamlight Valley and you’ll be able to find it in the game’s Sunlit Plateau area.
These are the instructions you’ll need to follow to complete the first step:
- Firstly, make sure you have Sunlit Plateau unlocked.
- If you haven’t already, it will cost 7,000 Dreamlight.
- Then, head there, approximately, between the hours of 5 AM and 11 AM.
- Look out for a curved river in the southern section of the location and the Sunstone Fragment will be here.
How to find the Glade of Trust Sunstone Fragment in Disney Dreamlight Valley
With Sunstone Fragment number one in the bag, it’s now time for the midday one, and we can grab it in the Glade of Trust area.
This is what you will need to do:
- Glade of Trust needs to be accessible in your game.
- This will require 5,000 Dreamlight.
- Once obtained, head there between the hours of 11 AM and 5 PM.
- The North-West section of the location will have a towering tree, and the Sunstone Fragment will be there.
How to find the Forest of Valor Sunstone Fragment in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Our third and final Disney Dreamlight Valley Sunstone Fragment needed for Mother Gothel’s quest follows a similar formula to the previous ones.
Carry out the following steps:
- Another location is needed here – the Forest of Valor.
- Access to it will cost you 3,000 Dreamlight.
- For this one, you will need to head here somewhere between the hours of 5 PM and 12 PM.
- Once you’ve done this, go to the North-East part of the area and head to where Anna’s house was.
- The third and final Sunstone Fragment will be situated between two trees.
Now that you have the Sunstone Fragments in your possession, why not browse our other Disney Dreamlight Valley guides to help you out:
How to get Night Shards in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to get Emeralds in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to make crudites & fish sandwiches in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to complete Treasure Hunt quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to remove mushrooms in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to feed animals & their favorite foods in Disney Dreamlight Valley | Every Disney Dreamlight Valley character: How to unlock them | All Disney Dreamlight Valley fish locations & sell prices
Image Credit: Disney
FIFA 23 World Cup Path to Glory upgrade tracker
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team players can use our World Cup Path to Glory tracker to find out which cards from...
Best guns in Modern Warfare 2 Season 1: Every weapon ranked
Modern Warfare 2 brings over 50 weapons, so we've ranked every one from best to worst and counted down the...
How to get Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trainers will need to evolve their Bisharp to obtain a Kingambit, so here’s how it’s done.