How to complete Fortnite Most Wanted Quests & unlock Gold Blooded Ace skin
The Fortnite Most Wanted event gives players the chance to earn a free skin by completing a series of Quests. Here’s how to complete Most Wanted Quests in Fortnite and unlock the Gold Blooded Ace skin.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 is still some way off, but Epic Games are keeping things fresh with regular updates. The latest of these, the 23.40 patch, marked the beginning of Fortnite Most Wanted.
This new event allows players to break into Vaults to steal Exotic weapons, as long as they don’t mind their Heat Level increasing. It also comes with a host of Quests to complete and a new skin to work toward.
Here’s how to complete Most Wanted Quests in Fortnite and unlock the Gold Blooded Ace outfit.
- All Fortnite Most Wanted rewards
- How to earn Infamy in Fortnite Most Wanted
- Every Fortnite Most Wanted Quest
All Fortnite Most Wanted rewards
There are a total of 13 rewards on offer in the Fortnite Most Wanted event, one of which is the Gold Blooded Ace skin. Most of these ask players to earn Infamy Points to unlock increasingly valuable rewards.
Check out all of the Fortnite Most Wanted rewards below:
|Reward||How to unlock|
|Escapees (Weapon Wrap)||Collect 4,000 Infamy Points|
|Banner Icon||Collect 8,000 Infamy Points|
|Double Tags (Pickaxe)||Collect 12,000 Infamy Points|
|Most Wanted (Spray)||Collect 16,000 Infamy Points|
|Cash Stash (Back Bling)||Collect 20,000 Infamy Points|
|The Heat Is On (Loading Screen)||Collect 24,000 Infamy Points|
|Combocopter (Glider)||Collect 28,000 Infamy Points|
|Cold Blooded Style (Weapon Wrap)||Collect 32,000 Infamy Points|
|Cold Blooded (Spray)||Collect 36,000 Infamy Points|
|The Vault Guardian (Pickaxe)||Collect 40,000 Infamy Points|
|Snake Sack (Emote)||Collect 44,000 Infamy Points|
|Gold Blooded Ace (Skin)||Collect 48,000 Infamy Points|
|Solid Skull (Back Bling)||Collect all 5 Cold Blooded Medallions|
How to earn Infamy in Fortnite Most Wanted
Infamy Points can be earned by completing Most Wanted Quests, with each one handing out anywhere from 750 to 1,500 upon completion. This means you’ll likely have to tick nearly all of the Most Wanted Quest to get every reward.
These Quests are broken up into five different sections, with a new set dropping every couple of days.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Completing a certain number of objectives within each section also earns a Cold Blooded Medallion. Anyone who gets all five Medallions will receive the Solid Skull Back Bling, completing the look started by the Gold Blooded Ace Skin.
Every Fortnite Most Wanted Quest
At the time of writing, four out of the five Most Wanted Quest sets are live in Fortnite, with more due to arrive in the coming days. Check out every objective revealed so far below:
Intel & Recon
- Raise Heat Level (4) – 1.5K Infamy Points
- Purchase weapons from Ace’s Exotics or Ace’s Armory vending machines (10) – 1K Infamy Points.
- Collect a Vault Keycard dropped by a defeated Cold Blooded Boss (1) – 1.5K Infamy Points.
- Visit named locations containing a Cold Blooded Vault (3) – 1.2K Infamy Points.
- Collect Gold Bars (2000) – 1k Infamy Points.
- Spend Gold Bars on weapons or services in different matches (5) – 1.5K Infamy Points.
- Search Safes or Cash Registers (4) – 1K Infamy Points.
- Damage opponents using Exotics and unvaulted weapons (1000) – 1K Infamy Points.
- Collect a Heavy Sniper or Boom Sniper Rifle (1) – 750 Infamy Points.
- Complete Intel & Recon Quests (7) – Cold Blooded Medallion.
Going In Loud
- Destroy structures or objects using explosives (25) – 1K Infamy Points
- Reach max Heat Level in different matches (3) – 1.5K Infamy Points
- Claim a named location containing a Cold Blooded Vault (1) – 1.25K Infamy Points
- Damage opponents within 10 meters with a Shotgun or SMG (500) – 1K Infamy Points
- Hire a character (3) – 1.25K Infamy Points
- Damage players with a Pistol within a single match (300) – 1.25K Infamy Points
- Eliminate members of the Cold Blooded (5) – 1.5K Infamy Points
- Throw and detonate a Gas Can (2) – 750 Infamy Points
- Increase your Heat Level by using a Burner Pay Phone (1) – 1K Infamy Points
- Thank the Bus Driver (3) – 1K Infamy Points
- Gain Shields (500) – 1K Infamy Points
- Complete Going In Loud Quests (7) – Cold Blooded Medallion
Going In Quiet
- Emote within 10m of a member of the Cold Blooded (1) – 750 Infamy Points
- Damage opponents with a Sniper Rifle (500) – 1K Infamy Points
- Search chests before taking any damage (10) – 1.5K Infamy Points
- Eliminate opponents with a Suppressed Pistol or Shadow Tracker (2) – 1.2K Infamy Points
- Damage opponents while inside of a big bush or leaf pile (200) – 1.2K Infamy Points
- Hide in a dumpster, a hay stack, or a flusher (2) – 1K Infamy Points
- Collect Gold Bars from eliminated players (150) – 1.2K Infamy Points
- Survive Storm Phases at full health (5) – 1.5K Infamy Points
- Travel distance while swimming (200) – 1K Infamy Points
- Complete Going In Quiet Quests (7) – Cold Blooded Medallion
Cracking The Vault
- Assist in defeating Cold Blooded Bosses (3) – 1.5K Infamy Points
- Collect Gold Bars in a single match (500) –750 Infamy Points
- Collect Heisted Exotic Weapons (7) – 1K Infamy Points
- Eliminate opponents with an Exotic Weapon (5) – 1K Infamy Points
- Emote inside of a Cold Blooded Vault (1) – 750 Infamy Points
- Open up a Cold Blooded Vault using a Vault Keycard (1) – 2K Infamy Points
- Search Cold Blooded Coffers (5) – 1.5K Infamy Points
- Search Supply Drops (2) – 1K Infamy Points
- Spend Gold Bars (5000) – 1k Infamy Points
- Complete Cracking The Vault Quests (7) – Cold Blooded Medallion
New sets of Most Wanted Quests will drop every two days until all five are available. We’ve provided the date for each here:
- Intel & Recon – Tuesday, February 14.
- Going In Loud – Thursday, February 16.
- Going In Quiet – Saturday, February 18.
- Cracking the Vault – Monday, February 20.
- Clean Getaway – Wednesday, February 22.
We’ll be sure to keep this page updated with all the latest Fortnite Most Wanted Quests as they are revealed, so you’ll know exactly what to do in order to get hold of the Gold Blooded Ace skin.
For more on Fortnite, check out some of our other guides below:
What does Siphon mean in Fortnite? | Best Fortnite keybinds | Best Fortnite controller settings | How to level up fast in Fortnite | Best Fortnite landing spots | Best Fortnite PC settings | How to get Falcon Scout in Fortnite | How to merge Fortnite accounts | All Fortnite NPC locations | What is the rarest Fortnite skin?
Image credit: Epic Games