How to complete Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Week 5 Challenges
Guardians have received their orders for Season of the Chosen Week Five Challenges, and we have the new Destiny 2 list available in all its glory.
It’s time to take a break from worrying about the domination of Empress Caiatl as Week Five Challenges are now your priority. We’re at the halfway point now with the season’s challenges and there’s still time to catch up if you haven’t completed them all.
Week Five’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Challenges have been leaked, and Reddit user Parisito1234 has been able to provide the information. They will go live on March 9.
Season of the Chosen Week Five Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the challenges under the “Quests” selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week Five challenges:
- Contender’s Ascent V – Complete the “Challenger’s Proving V”
- Golden Reaper – Acquire (500) Cabal Gold
- Graven Scrawl – Investigate (3) cryptic notes left in the captain’s log
- Lenses in Focus – Go to the Prismatic Recaster and discover how to unlock (5) more lenses
- Apex Armorer – Masterwork a piece of armor
- Salvager’s Salvo Armament – Acquire the Seasonal Ritual weapon
- In It for Infamy – Earn (5) Infamy ranks in Gambit
- Ultimate Champion – Defeat (60) Champions in any Nightfall: The Ordeal strikes. Earn bonus progress at higher difficulty tiers
With five weeks still left of the season, there’s still plenty of time for you to catch up and ensure you’ve completed any other remaining challenges.
- Read More: When does Season 14 of Destiny 2 start?
The challenges are all retroactive and will be available throughout the season’s duration. Also, find out how to get your hands on the Dead Man’s Tale Exotic Rifle and Bell of Conquests Seasonal Artifact in Destiny 2.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. We’ll have the info on Week Six’s challenges next week and see what Bungie has in store for us.
Image credits: Bungie