How to get a Nuke in Warzone Urzikstan: Champion’s Quest explained
The Champion’s Quest contract is back in Warzone, letting players get the Nuke within the battle royale title. So, here’s everything you need to know about Warzone Champion’s Quest, including a step-by-step guide on how to complete it.
Winning a Warzone match can be a tough challenge due to multiple external variables that can either help or ruin your game. Success hinges on particular considerations, spanning from selecting the perfect landing location to picking the best weapons; players must excel in every element to succeed.
However, some players still like to ramp up the challenge and put their skills to the test, and that’s when the Champion’s Quest enters.
If you’re wondering how to get a Nuke on Warzone’s Urzikstan map, here’s everything you need to know.
- Is there Champion’s Quest Nuke in Warzone Urzikstan?
- How to complete Warzone Champion’s Quest Nuke contract
- All Warzone Champion’s Quest Nuke rewards in Season 2
Is there Champion’s Quest Nuke in Warzone Urzikstan?
Yes, the Nuke Champion’s Quest contract is available in Warzone Urzikstan. This version will come with an extra layer of tension, as another team will be able to “steal” the Champion’s Quest by eliminating the team who unlocked it.
How to complete Warzone Champion’s Quest Nuke contract
Similar to previous iterations, to complete Warzone Urzikstan’s Champion’s Quest, players will have to complete several in-game challenges after winning 30 games total within a season or win five consecutive matches.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to complete the Champion’s Quest in Warzone Urzikstan:
- Win 30 games total within a season or win five consecutive matches.
- Upon entering the match you’ll see the Champion’s Quest contract within Urzikstan. Drop on the location, grab the contract to initiate it, and trigger a 20-minute countdown.
- When activated, you’ll need to acquire the Geiger Counter, which will be inside a marked loot cache nearby. When you get it, an area on the map will be marked for the player who possesses it.
- You’ll have to use the Geiger Counter to locate the radioactive cache inside this marked area – the higher the radiation the device dials, the closer you will be to the cache.
- When found, one of the elements (Beryllium, which will reveal your position for other players) will be inside the cache and will activate the next step.
- Go to the new location marked on the map and open the locked nuclear area. Once you start drilling the safe, be sure to defend it and avoid other players interrupting the process.
- Upon completing the safe defense, another element (Tritium, which disables radar and vehicles) will drop alongside other valuable loot.
- To find the last element, you’ll have to shoot down the nuclear chopper which will drop a nuclear crate, and inside it, you will find the third element (Plutonium, which will generate a radiation effect)
- After obtaining the three elements, the bomb site will be revealed, where you must deposit the elements and arm the bomb.
- Once the elements have been placed, interact with the bomb to arm it – keep in mind that any player in the match can steal it and/or prevent you from completing it.
- When activating it, you must defend the Nuke for 2 minutes until it detonates. If you do so successfully, a cinematic will play ending the match and destroying Urzikstan.
All Warzone Champion’s Quest Nuke rewards in Season 2
Since the process can be quite challenging, players who successfully complete the Champion’s Quest contract in Warzone will receive various exclusive rewards.
Check out all the Champion’s Quest Season 2 rewards below:
- “Number 1” Emblem
- “Fire Crew” Weapon Sticker
- “Atomic” Weapon Charm
- “Big Boom” Calling Card
- “Warning: Nuke” Weapon Sticker
- “Dangerous Material” Emblem
- “Melted” Weapon Camo
- “Meltdown 240” Operator Skin
All in all, that’s everything you need to know about the Nuke in Warzone and how to get it. For more on the game, be sure to check out our other guides:
Best Warzone controller settings | How to ping enemies in Warzone | How to use Proximity Chat in Warzone | Does Warzone have crossplay? | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone | Best SMGs in Warzone | Best FOV settings for Warzone | Best audio settings for Warzone