All Plunder changes in Warzone 2 Season 3: New events, challenges, rewards, more
The fan-favorite Plunder mode finally returned in Warzone 2 Season 3, and here are all of the changes that came with it, including new events, challenges, and rewards to earn.
With infinite respawns and pre-selected loadouts, Plunder was the perfect place for Warzone players to warm up, level up weapons, and have some stress-free fun. While Warzone 2 players were disappointed with the mode’s absence at launch, it finally arrived in Season 3.
Plunder returns in Warzone 2 Season 3 alongside the Intervention, one-shot Sniper Rifles, and fan-favorite characters as Operators. Plunder officially hit Warzone 2 on April 26, so here’s an overview of some of the changes that came with Plunder in Season 3.
- New Plunder events in Warzone 2 Season 3
- Buy Station changes in Plunder
- Plunder challenges & rewards
New Plunder events in Warzone 2 Season 3
In-game events return to Plunder, shaking up gameplay for a couple of minutes and offering rewards for those who take advantage of them. Although one remains redacted for now, here are the new events coming to Plunder in Warzone 2 Season 3:
- Blood Money. Not just a Plunder variant! Double Cash is earned for eliminating and looting Operators during a Blood Money event.
- Cannon Fodder. [[REDACTED]]
- Heat. Blacksites and Strongholds pay out five times their usual reward. Weapons hot!
- Contractor. All contracts earn double the cash reward for a short time.
- Money Siphon. ATMs around the map pour out an endless Cash supply. Grab it before they are fixed!
- Choke Hold. Match going a bit long? The Choke Hold event triggers a gas circle in some long-lasting matches.
The devs also confirmed that multiple events can occur in one match. We’ll be sure to update you once we know what the remaining event is.
Buy Station changes in Plunder
Warzone 2 Buy Stations have received some new items to help Plunder players out, and thanks to the devs, here are each of the new additions:
- Discount Card. Save more with the official Bank of Adal Quickscope Card, now with 10% Cash back on any and all purchases! No application or Ranked Skill Division Credit Score necessary, just a small introductory Cash fee.
- Life Insurance. Leave a legacy…until you respawn, that is. Save 50% of your Cash on hand when eliminated by picking up Life Insurance for a small Cash fee.
- Angel Investor. For little Cash down, you can pick up a Top Secret Contract with enhanced payout multiplies for whatever task it presents, in addition to a free UAV.
Plunder challenges & rewards in Warzone 2 Season 3
Warzone 2’s developers are celebrating the return of Plunder by including challenges and rewards for those hopping into the fan-favorite mode.
There are nine rewards at launch, including “a Vehicle Camo, Calling Cards, and more,” each unlocked through completing a challenge. The devs confirmed, “these challenges include winning Plunder matches, eliminating AI Combatants or enemy Operators, or just simply playing the game.”
For more on Warzone 2, be sure to check out some of our guides:
Best guns in Warzone 2 | Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best PC settings for Warzone 2 | | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Shotguns in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Marksman Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Sniper Rifles in Modern Warfare 2
Image Credit: Activision