Where to find Red Doors and avoid traps in CoD Warzone: Spawn locations & loot
Mysterious Red Doors appeared in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4, teleporting players to rooms filled with high-tier loot. These doors have only gotten more mysterious in Season 5, so here are all the confirmed Red Door locations, what you can find, and what they do.
Now with Season 5 of Cold War and Warzone here, the Red Doors have undergone a bit of an update. They’re still here, but they are now acting more bizarre than ever. As well as loot, they are now dropping players back into the map empty-handed.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Red Doors, including all confirmed locations.
All 30 Warzone Season 5 Red Door locations
The community has been scouring Verdansk for Red Door spawn locations, and 30 have been found so far. If more are discovered, we’ll update this article accordingly.
These doors appear to form in clusters around the map, with several Doors found at areas such as Summit, Salt Mine, and Stadium. They make a distinct sound to indicate that one is nearby, so make sure your Warzone audio settings are properly tuned.
While there are 30 possible locations, Red Doors aren’t guaranteed to spawn every round, so there’s an element of luck involved.
Here are all 30 Red Door locations in CoD: Warzone Season 5.
Summit Red Door locations
- L-shaped building above the helipad on the southwest side of Summit
- Long building halfway up the side of Summit’s main building
- North of the control room on the ground floor of Summit’s main building
- Under the stairs on the 1st floor of Summit’s main building
- The ground floor of large building on the north side of Summit
- Cable car building on the north side of Summit
Salt Mine Red Door locations
- Upstairs in largest Salt Mine’s central warehouses
- Up the first flight of stairs in Salt Mine’s smaller central warehouse
- L-shaped building east of Salt Mine Buy Station
- Large building south-west end of Salt Mine
- Large building south-east of Salt Mine
Old Mine Red Door locations
- Main building of the Old Mine south-west of Summit
- L-shaped building of the Old Mine south-west of Summit
Factory Red Door locations
- Blue hangar at Factory
- Inside the fully-built plane in Factory
- Underneath the half-built plane in Factory
- Lower roof of main Factory building
- Underground corridor of Factory
- Above office in eastern Factory building
Stadium Red Door locations
- On the scoreboard at the west side of Stadium
- To the right of the stairs at the north side of Stadium
- In the office on the ground floor of Stadium
- Ground floor near the stairs at the east side of Stadium
- Underneath commentators box at the south end of Stadium
Downtown Red Door locations
- The 32nd floor of Nakatomi Plaza
- The second floor of Nakatomi Plaza
Hills Red Door locations
- On the side of the windmill
- Bedroom of the eastern farmhouse
- The ground floor of the barn
- The top floor of the barn
Where do Warzone’s Red Doors take you?
After going through one of these Red Doors in Warzone Season 5, you’ll now be taken to a mysterious corridor.
In this corridor will be four Red Doors to pick from. Pick the right door and you’ll get a free trip to a treasure room. Pick poorly, and you’ll miss out on some vital gear that could help you win the game.
Also, you only get 30 seconds to select your door, after this, the corridor will promptly boot you back to Verdansk to fall from the sky anyway.
Here are all the treasure room locations you could be taken to:
How to pick the right Red Door in Warzone Season 5 every time
If you are able to find a Red Door, then you’re going to want to make sure you pick the right option in the corridor.
Players have learned an easy way to detect which will be the right one for you to choose. Here’s how to pick the correct Red Door in Warzone:
- Make sure you’re wearing a headset
- Turn your volume all the way up
- Approach each Red Door and listen to the sounds coming from within
- Three of the doors will play the same, non-descript sound
- Listen out for the one with a unique noise that sounds like ringing – like a bell or a clock
This door always leads to the loot room, and if you’re also even more observant, you’ll notice when opening a door but not entering it, it will play an audio cue from either Adler or Stitch.
Players report that Adler’s voice line will lead to the loot room, but we can’t 100% confirm this just yet.
What are Warzone Season 5’s Red Doors?
The Red Doors acted as a sort of fast-travel system in Warzone Season 4. Unlike modern-day Verdansk’s subway system, the Red Doors will take you to a seemingly random area of the map – either taking you to a room filled with high-tier loot or dropping you from the sky.
- Read more: Best TEC-9 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 5
They tie into the ongoing story that mixes the events of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. It’s part of the “Numbers” theme and will culminate in a special The Numbers Live Event during Season 5.
How to use Verdansk’s Red Doors in Warzone Season 5
When you find a Red Door, approach it and press your interact button to open it. Once it’s open, walkthrough, and you’ll find yourself in one of the corridors in Verdansk.
We don’t know how much longer the Red Doors are going to be in Call of Duty: Warzone, but it’s recommended you take advantage of them whilst you can.
What’s inside Call of Duty: Warzone’s Loot Room?
Inside the room you’re teleported to, you’ll find Legendary Chests and other high-tier items. These are very similar to modern-day Verdansk’s bunkers, which you could open for valuable loot and cash.
Following the Season 4 Reloaded update, you can now find Sentry Guns, Specialist Bonuses, and mysterious Red Boxes covered in glowing numbers. Nobody knows what these boxes do yet, but they could be something to do with an upcoming Easter Egg.
- Read More: Best EM2 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 5
Here’s everything you can get inside the Red Door loot room:
- Mysterious Red Numbers boxes
- Legendary Chests
- Epic or higher rarity weapons
- Armor Boxes
- Munitions Boxes
- Specialist Bonus Tokens
- Durable Gas Masks
- Advanced UAVs
- Combat Bows
- Sentry Guns
Be sure to stay tuned to Charlie INTEL; as we learn more about Warzone Season 5’s mysterious Red Doors and their locations, we’ll update this guide.
Image Credit: Activision