How to complete Shuriken Easter egg in Warzone 2 Ashika Island
Warzone 2 players have found a new Shruriken Easter egg on the new Resurgence map, Ashika Island. Here’s how you can complete the Easter egg.
Players quickly discovered an underground bunker filled with great loot that will certainly set you up for victory if you can unlock it. The community also found a sea lion Easter egg on the map which gave players more motivation to search for others.
Yet another Easter egg has been found on Warzone 2’s Ashika Island, and it involves the Shuriken.
Warzone 2 Ashika Island Shuriken Easter egg
If you’re interested in completing the Warzone 2 Shuriken Easter egg, follow these simple steps found by Geeky Pastimes:
- Join a game of Warzone 2 on Ashika Island.
- Land at the destroyed building site in between the Beach Club and Port Ashika.
- Locate the four barrels on the top floor of the destroyed building.
- Find and pick up the Shuriken stuck in the side of one of the barrels.
- An Inflatable Decoy will spawn around the area, you must find and throw the Shuriken at it.
- There are a total of four decoys that players must destroy with the Shuriken, and they will spawn one by one as you destroy them.
- You must destroy all four in a timely fashion, as after about 5-6 seconds, you will no longer be able to complete the Easter egg.
- After you destroy all four of the Inflatable Decoys, the last one you blow up will drop loot.
This Warzone 2 Shuriken Easter egg on Ashika Island is pretty fun to complete, and it provides some great loot that may help you win the game, including a Self Revive, weapons, ammo, and cash.
For more Warzone 2 guides, be sure to check out some of our other pieces below:
Best guns in Warzone 2 | Best Warzone 2 controller settings| Best Warzon 2 PC settings | How to ping enemies in Warzone 2 | How to use Proximity Chat in Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Does Warzone 2 have crossplay?
Image Credits: Activision