How to check your K/D ratio in Call of Duty: Warzone
Your kill/death ratio is the ultimate way to see how you’re performing in Warzone, but how and where can you find it? Here’s how to check your K/D ratio in Warzone.
To see that glorious winner’s cutscene, you’ll need to eliminate opponents across the map to be the last person or squad standing. That means finding kills is imperative and avoiding death even more important.
If you’re keen to see how you perform during matches, your kill/death ratio is a great way to see. Here’s everything you need to know about checking it in Warzone.
- How to check your K/D ratio in Warzone
- How to check your friends’ K/D ratio in Warzone
- What is a K/D ratio?
How to check your K/D ratio in Warzone
Raven have tried to make the in-game menus as easy to use as possible, which means finding your K/D ratio is relatively straightforward.
To check your Warzone stats, you will need to do the following:
- Start up Warzone.
- One the game’s menu with tabs, cycle to the ‘Barracks’ tab.
- Then select the ‘Records’ option.
- Then choose which of these stats you would like to view – in this case your K/D ratio.
If you’re keen to see how you stack up against others, check out the average K/D ratio in Call of Duty: Warzone.
How to check friends’ K/D ratio in Warzone
Finding your own K/D ratio can be fun, but finding your friends’ K/D ratios can be even better. If you want to see how your pals are doing, whether to congratulate or roast them, here’s what you need to do:
- Start up Warzone.
- Navigate to the ‘Friends’ menu by selecting the icon of two humans in the top right of the screen.
- Select ‘Friends’ from the sidebar.
- Scroll through the list and select the player whose K/D ratio you want to see.
- Select the mode, and their K/D ratio will be displayed.
What is K/D ratio in Warzone?
K/D ratio is your kills to deaths. This means that if you play Warzone and have gotten 10 kills, but died five times, your K/D ratio would be 2.0, as you have twice as many kills as deaths.
- Read More: Best Warzone PC Settings
Your overall K/D ratio takes every single kill and death you’ve ever gotten, and uses this to form your overarching record. Anything over 1.0 is considered good, as you’ve found more kills than deaths in-game.
If you feel your K/D isn’t as high as you would like, then you can always check out our full ranking of Warzone’s guns to make sure you’re using the right weapon and boost your chances of getting kills.
Image Credit: Activision / Raven Software