How to play 1v1 matches in CoD Mobile
Engaging in a 1v1 match is among the best ways to sharpen your combat skills in Call of Duty Mobile. So, here’s how you can play a 1v1 match in Call of Duty Mobile in which only two players spawn on the map, and the player to complete the kill goal first wins.
When Call of Duty Mobile first launched, the game had a built-in 1v1 playlist called Duel. Taking place on the Saloon map, players could jump in and take on random enemies in a showdown. Unfortunately, the mode has been removed, which means it’s harder to get into 1v1 matches on the game.
Thankfully, there are still ways to play 1v1 matches. Here’s everything you need to know about 1v1 matches on Call of Duty Mobile.
How to 1v1 in CoD: Mobile
The good news is that starting a 1v1 match is pretty easy, as long as you know what you’re looking for. We’ve put together a full step-by-step guide to help you through the process.
- Boot up CoD: Mobile.
- Select the Multiplayer option when the game loads up.
- Look in the top right-hand corner of the screen and press on the “≡” symbol.
- Now, select the fourth option which should be Private.
- Go to Mode Change and keep scrolling until you can change the preference to 1v1 Duel.
- Next, you will have to select the player you want to invite to your private game by pressing on the “+” next to their name.
- Wait for the other player to accept the invitation to play.
- Click on “Start” when you’re both ready to play.
- Enjoy CoD: Mobile together!
Given how convoluted and deep multiplayer menus can be nowadays, it can be a lot harder to understand than in the old days which basically had “Team Deathmatch,” “Free-For-All,” and “Capture The Flag.”
Modern shooters normally feature umpteen different modes and options for players to select from, meaning more basic premises become hidden away. Even still, it shouldn’t be too hard to start up a 1v1 showdown in Call of Duty Mobile if you follow the steps above.
Now that you know how to play 1v1 matches, make sure you’re using the strongest guns possible with our guide to the best weapons in Call of Duty Mobile.
For more Call of Duty content, check out:
Best guns in Warzone 2 | Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best PC settings for Warzone 2 | | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Shotguns in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Marksman Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Sniper Rifles in Modern Warfare 2