Battlefield 2042 Season 1 Battle Pass: All rewards & tiers
Battlefield 2042 Season 1 features a brand-new Battle Pass with 100 tiers of rewards, and here’s every weapon, vehicle, and Specialist that’s included in it.
Seven months after Battlefield 2042 was first released, DICE are planning to launch the first season of the game, bringing a plethora of brand-new content for players to explore, including a new Battle Pass.
It features 100 tiers of rewards for you to unlock, such as new vehicles, Specialists, and weapons. We’ll go over everything that’s included in the new Battlefield 2042 Season 1 Battle Pass.
- Battlefield 2042 Battle Pass cost
- How to get Battlefield 2042 Battle Pass Points
- Battlefield 2042 Battle Pass tiers and rewards
How much does the Battlefield 2042 Season 1 Battle Pass cost?
Battlefield 2042’s Season 1 Battle Pass has a free version that features various rewards for you to unlock without having to spend any money. You’ll be able to get your hands on fun new items in this version of the Battle Pass.
However, many of the best rewards are only available in the premium version of the Battle Pass which costs 1,000 BFC (Battlefield Currency) or $10 USD.
How to get Battlefield 2042 Battle Pass Points
The Battlefield 2042 Battle Pass features a new system known as Battle Pass Points that you’ll need in order to progress through the Battle Pass tiers, and these can be earned by completing weekly missions.
If you complete these challenges, you’ll be able to get enough Battle Pass Points to unlock a new tier. You can also obtain a small number of these points by simply playing the game.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
All Battlefield 2042 Season 1 Battle Pass tiers & rewards
While the Battlefield 2042 Season 1 Battle Pass isn’t yet live, the new trailer has given us a first look at the new weapons, vehicles, and skins that are available at different tiers.
Here are all the Battle Pass rewards and tiers:
- Tier 0: Angel ‘All-Seeing Eyes’ Specialist Skin (Premium)
- Tier 0: AC42 “Light Bringer” Weapon Skin (Premium)
- Tier 4: New Ewelina Lis Specialist (Free)
- Tier 10: YG-99 Hannibal Stealth Helicopter (Free)
- Tier 11: RAH-68 Huron Stealth Helicopter (Free)
- Tier 17: BSV-M New Weapon (Free)
- Tier 23: G-84 TGM Grenade Launcher (Free)
- Tier 55: K30 “Stinger” Weapon Skin (Premium)
- Tier 67: RAH-68 Huron “Iron Vulture” Vehicle Skin (Premium)
- Tier 68: SVK “Bloodhawk” Weapon Skin (Premium)
- Tier 74: VCAR “Springbok” Weapon Skin (Free)
- Tier 76: MI-240 “Super Hino Fire Swarm” Helicopter Skin (Premium)
- Tier 78: Sandbar Special Melee Takedown (Premium)
- Tier 94: Casper “Pretorian” Specialist Skin (Premium)
- Tier 97: NTW-50 “Star Defender” Weapon Skin (Premium)
- Tier 100: Lis “Skybreaker” Specialist Skin (Premium
We’ll update this guide with everything included in all tiers of the Battle Pass when it finally arrives on June 9, so be sure to check back with us!
You can also check out our hub on Modern Warfare 2 and how to watch its campaign reveal at Summer Games Fest.
Image Credits: DICE / EA