How to start Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Teal Mask DLC
Pokemon fans are eager to begin their journey through Kitakami in the Scarlet and Violet Teal Mask DLC, but many aren’t sure how to start the game. We’ve got you covered with all you need to know to start playing the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Teal Mask DLC.
The Teal Mask DLC of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is in full swing and fans are desperate to kickstart their journey in the game. With the promise of several new Pokemon and loads to discover, players are all set to get into the action.
That said, Pokemon trainers may be wondering how to start the DLC as the process isn’t straightforward and is bound to leave players confused.
Here’s all you need to know to start the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Teal Mask DLC.
How to start playing Teal Mask DLC in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Here are the tasks you need to complete to start Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Teal Mask DLC:
- Complete the main story of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet as well as The Way Home path in the Paldea region.
- Download the game’s 2.0.1 patch.
- Pick up a call from Jacq who will advise you to visit the lobby of the academy to take part in a special field trip.
- Make your way to the lobby area and interact with a character named Briar.
- After completing the conversation with Briar, the game will automatically resume on Mossui Town in Kitakami Island, where you can begin your Teal Mask DLC journey.
What to do at start of Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Teal Mask DLC
Once you have reached the Kitakami Island, here’s how you can start your journey in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Teal Mask DLC:
- Head up the road to the Mossui Town Community Center.
- Accept the challenge from the character Carmine, who can be found in front of the Center, and engage in a Pokemon battle.
- After the battle, the caretaker will come out of the Center and ask you to go into the building.
- Head to your room to get some rest.
- Once you wake up, your adventure in the Kitakami Island will begin.
That’s all you need to know to start your journey in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Teal Mask DLC. If you’re looking for more content on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, be sure to check out our other guides:
How to get Armarouge & Ceruledge in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet | How to get Gimmighoul Roaming Form in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet | Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Tera Raid Battles explained | Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Terastal Phenomenon explained | How to get all Evolution Stones in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: Locations, shop price, more