How to request a trade in NBA 2K24 MyCareer
Whatever the reason may be, in NBA 2K24 MyCareer mode, you can request a trade at any point during the season and continue your career with another NBA team. Here are all the details you need to know about how to request a trade in NBA 2K24 MyCareer mode.
NBA 2K24 MyCareer mode introduces a plethora of new features, with the main change being the new badge progression system. However, some other features, like requesting a trade to continue your career with another NBA team, remain present, as in previous editions.
If things aren’t working out in your NBA 2K24 MyCareer mode team, you can always request a trade to a specific team or wait for an offer to continue your NBA career with a new jersey.
Here’s a complete guide with all the details you need to know to request a trade in NBA 2K24 MyCareer mode.
NBA 2K24: How to request a trade in MyCareer mode
To request a trade in NBA 2K24 MyCareer mode, you must first have played two key matches with your current team. This will enable the trade request feature.
Follow these steps to be able to request a trade to another NBA team in MyCareer mode.
- Go to the “MyCareer” tab on the Main Manu and select “Career Tracker”.
- You’ll see a list of teams and the percentage of interest these teams have in acquiring you as a player.
- Once you select a team from the list, you will automatically send a request, and the game will instruct you to wait a few days for the team’s response.
- After one or two in-game days, you will receive a pop-up message notifying you whether the team you want to join has accepted or rejected the trade.
- If it’s rejected, you can retry the process.
That’s all the steps you need to follow to request a trade in NBA 2K24 MyCareer mode. For more about NBA 2K24, check out our other related guides.
Highest-rated NBA 2K24 players | NBA 2K24 PC requirements | Best Shooting badges in NBA 2K24 | Best Defensive and Rebounding badges in NBA 2K24 | Best Playmaking badges in NBA 2K24 | Best Finishing badges in NBA 2K24 | Best MyPLAYER builds in NBA 2K24: PG, SG, SF, PF & C.