NBA 2K24 September 14 update 1.2 patch notes: Gameplay fixes, MyTeam changes, more
NBA 2K24’s first major update is on the horizon and ahead of its release on September 14, the devs have shared a list of upcoming changes. Here are the full patch notes for the v1.2 update for NBA 2K24.
After weeks of anticipation from fans, NBA 2K24 went live on September 8. The game brought along a set of new features alongside minor alterations to the MyNBA and MyTeam modes. Despite the initial fanfare, NBA 2K24 suffered a troubled launch, even becoming one of the worst-rated games on Steam.
The devs have been listening to community feedback and have prepared an update to address the most critical issues. Dubbed the v1.2 update, these fixes will arrive on September 14. Ahead of its release, we have a full list of patch notes for you to check out.
Here are the patch notes for the v1.2 update for NBA 2K24.
NBA 2K24 V1.2 update patch notes
The v1.2 update for NBA 2K24 will address a number of bugs and progression-related issues. It will also fix the physics-breaking rim hangs that many players have encountered.
We are working quickly to resolve the most user-impacting issues being reported. Feedback from the community has been quick and clear; we thank you. The patch we will release prior to the launch of Season 2 will contain a much broader set of fixes and improvements spanning the entire game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing physics to break when using controllable rim hangs in certain situations.
- Numerous fixes to game stability in the City have been made.
- Resolved a user-reported stutter when playing games on the RISE affiliation courts.
- You can now properly join a friend in the Gatorade Rental Courts when using the Social Menu.
- Adjusted the Minimizer quest so it is easier for all player types to complete.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause a hang when loading into a MyCAREER save.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent advancement to the second NBA season.
- Resolved a hang when heading to the arena floor before NBA games.
- Michael Jordan can no longer be passed on the GOAT tier list before winning your 7th championship.
- Users can no longer apply the same Floor Setter to more than one badge.
- Resolved user-reported issues with games played after playing Triple Threat Online: Co-Op games.
- Lowered the difficulty of Triple Threat Online: Co-Op games against the CPU to Pro.
- Added the ability to select a lineup before entering Triple Threat Online: Co-Op.
- Resolved a hang that could occur in the Trade Finder menu when exiting and re-entering under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Warriors to get rebranded incorrectly going into future seasons in MyNBA.
Those were the patch notes for the v1.2 update for NBA 2K24. For more on the game check out our other guides:
Highest-rated NBA 2K24 players | NBA 2K24 PC requirements | Best Shooting badges in NBA 2K24 | Best Defensive and Rebounding badges in NBA 2K24 | Best Playmaking badges in NBA 2K24 | Best Finishing badges in NBA 2K24