How to complete Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week Two Challenges
Guardians have already sunk their teeth into what Season of the Splicer has to offer. But Destiny 2’s newest chapter has more objectives to complete with Week Two’s Challenges.
The new season definitely kickstarted with a bang: the Hung Jury Legendary weapon, Override, and the hunt for Synthstrand has kept Guardians busy in Destiny 2. But as always, the content train keeps chugging along, and we already have the Week Two Challenges.
Thanks to DestinyTracker, we have early access to this week’s challenges, and these will be available to players from May 18. So let’s go through what Week Two of Season of the Splicer has in store for us.
Season of the Splicer Week Two Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the Challenges under the Quests selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Splicer Week Two Challenges:
- Safe Harbor – Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer II, and defeat Champions anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Champions defeated in Override
- Theseus Protocol – Defeat the Minotaur boss in Override, and defeat powerful Vex anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Vex defeated in Override or Expunge
- Crack and Decrypt I – Unlock Conflux Chests by completing Override missions. Decrypt Season of the Splicer Engrams at the Prismatic Recaster
- Auto Rifle Splicer – In Override, defeat combatants with Auto Rifles. Earn bonus progress by rapidly defeating them
- Light Moon Rising – On the Moon, earn progress by completing bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors
- Challenger’s Cipher – Decrypt Prime Engrams
- Mid-Range Calibration – Calibrate mid-range weapons—Hand Cannons, Auto Rifles, Fusion Rifles, Machine Guns—on the Moon. Bonus progress for rapidly defeating targets
- Dredgin’ Up Victory – Complete Gambit matches. Earn bonus progress for wins
- Iron Sharpens Iron – Complete Iron Banner matches. Earn bonus progress for wins
- Anti-Cabal Sweep – Defeat Cabal combatants in strikes. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants
Season of the Splicer’s challenges are here and will be retroactive until this season concludes and the next one begins.
If you missed them, you can still check out Week One’s Challenges right here.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Seasonal Challenges. Stay tuned for Week Three’s next week and check out our complete guide on using Transmog in Destiny 2.
Image Credit: Bungie