How to unlock the Heartbeat Sensor in CoD: Mobile Season 4
CoD: Mobile Season 4 will bring a great deal of new content for players to enjoy. One of the most exciting additions is the Heartbeat Sensor. We have everything you need to know to unlock the CoD: Mobile Heartbeat Sensor in Season 4.
Season 4 will be arriving in the world of CoD: Mobile and bringing various things for players to experience and use in their battles. Many of these things will be new weapons and items that players can take advantage of to defeat their enemies and show off their skills.
Two new Modern Warfare weapons will be making their debut in Season 4 along with the new Tactical Item known as the Heartbeat Sensor, which has been a fan-favorite item in past games, especially in Warzone.
With this in mind, here is how to unlock the Heartbeat Sensor in CoD: Mobile Season 4 and use it to learn the locations of your enemies.
How to unlock Heartbeat Sensor in CoD: Mobile
Players will be able to get their hands on the CoD: Mobile Heartbeat Sensor during Season 4 by completing the new Under Pressure Seasonal Challenge.
This Under Pressure seasonal challenge to acquire the new Season 4 tactical item consists of multiple steps. You can find all of these steps below:
- Use the UAV scorestreak three times in MP Matches: 200 Credits, 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Throw ten tactical grenades in MP Matches: Pharo – Carrion, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill ten enemies with the Dead Silence Perk equipped: 15 Weapon XP Cards, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Use the trophy system five times in MP Matches: Cactus Buddy, 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Win three games with the High Alert Perk equipped: Heartbeat Sensor, 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Use Heartbeat Sensor five times in MP Matches: NA-45 – Iron Hunter, 5000 Battle Pass XP
- Read More: How to change username in CoD: Mobile
It is important to note that you will only be able to move on to the next challenge when you complete the previous one, which means you will need to complete all four challenges before you can complete the one that will unlock the CoD: Mobile Heartbeat Sensor
There is no doubt that there will be plenty of players looking to unlock this new Tactical item for their loadouts, as it gives them the ability to scan the immediate area around you for enemies giving you a major advantage when it comes to positioning and knowing when enemies are close to you in a match.
For more on CoD: Mobile, check out how you can get Mythic Weapons in the popular game or how Garena players were frustrated with the fact that their version did not have the Rambo and John McClane event, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Activision