Best settings for CoD: Mobile Season 10
When you hop into CoD: Mobile, you’ll encounter intense competition from enemy players, and one way to ensure that you’re ready for battle is to select the best settings. Here are the best settings for CoD: Mobile Season 10.
CoD Mobile maintains a very competitive player base, and you can expect to encounter even more players after the launch of the seasonal update. If you want to reach the upper echelon of competitors, you’re going to need the best settings.
Here are the best settings for CoD Mobile Season 10.
Best settings for CoD: Mobile
You’ll want to keep the settings in all of CoD Mobile’s game modes. You can customize each mode to your liking, but it’s easier to transition between modes if you keep them the same.
We will go from tab to tab and explain what you need to change to ensure you have the best settings possible. You can access the “Settings” menu by tapping on the cog in the top right corner of the menu screen. From here select “Advanced Mode” and then the cog next to “Custom”.
- Assault Rifles – ADS
- SMGs – ADS/HIP (Player Preference)
- Shotguns – HIP
- LMGs – ADS
- Sniper Rifles – ADS
- Pistols – ADS
- Aim Assist – ON
- Fast Throw Grenade – OFF
- Quick Run (From Prone) – ON
- Joystick Auto-Sprint – ON
- Fixed R-Fire BTN – ON
- Fixed Joystick – OFF
- Virtual Joystick Display Position – ON
- Right fire button for fixed perspective – ON
- Release R-Fire BTN of Shotgun to Hipfire – OFF
- Hide Prone Button (Hold crouch to prone) – OFF
- ADS – Tap to ADS
- Display Left Fire Button – ON
- Slide (While Running) – Tap Croush While Sprinting
- Always Sprint – ON
- Gyroscope – ON for BR, OFF for MP
- Camera FOV – 75
Audio and Graphics Tab
These CoD: Mobile settings may seem superficial, but graphical settings can have a serious impact on gameplay. Even on the beefiest mobile devices, players will want to turn down their settings to maintain peak performance.
- Graphics Qaulity – LOW (higher frame rate with less resource cost)
- Frame Rate – MAX
- Depth of Field – OFF
- Ragdoll – OFF
- Bloom – OFF
- Anti-Aliasing – OFF
- Real-Time Shadows – OFF
- BR Mode Graphic Style – Dynamic
The CoD: Mobile sensitivity settings are pretty much up to personal preference. However, here is a good baseline to get you started.
- Rotation Mode – Fixed Speed
- Sensitivity Switch – Switch While Opening ADS
- Sensitivity Presets – Custom
- Standard Sensitivity – 90–95
- ADS Sensitivity – 140–145
- Tactical Scope Sensitivty – 150–160
- Sniper Scope Sensitivity – 60-65
- 3x Tactical Scope – 100
- 4x Tactical Scope – 60
- 6x Tactical Scope – 40
- 8x Tactical Scope – 30
- Standard Sensitivity – 140
- ADS Sensitivity – 75
- Tactical Scope Sensitivity – 55
- Sniper Scope Sensitivity – 50-60
- 3x Tactical Scope – 60
- 4x Tactical Scope – 45
- 6x Tactical Scope – 25
- 8x Tactical Scope – 15
Once you start playing around with your settings, you’ll get a feel for what works for you. Maybe you’ll prefer all of your weapons to fire from the hip, or you could find a use for Gyro controls in multiplayer.
For more CoD: Mobile, check out these other guides:
Best guns in CoD Mobile | How to change username in CoD Mobile | How to get a nuke in CoD Mobile | How to play 1v1 matches in CoD Mobile | How to log out of CoD Mobile | How to hipfire in CoD Mobile | Best Dingo loadout for CoD Mobile | Best EM2 loadout for CoD Mobile