How to register as a CEO in GTA Online
Becoming a CEO in GTA Online grants you permanent VIP status and control over the police, weapons, and exclusive vehicles. Here’s how to register as a CEO in GTA Online.
GTA V was already loaded with content but GTA Online added a ton of other mechanics for players to explore. They can take up criminal careers, perform heists, and most importantly, play with friends.
How to become a CEO in GTA Online
Open the Interaction Menu in GTA Online, select SecuroServ, and then choose the Register as a CEO option. You can open the Interaction Menu by pressing M on PC, holding down the touchpad on PlayStation, and pressing the View button on Xbox.
- Read More: GTA Online cast: Full list of voice actors
Having said that, you can register as a CEO only after buying an office.
How to buy an office in GTA Online
Follow these steps to buy an office in GTA Online:
- Open your in-game phone and in the Sponsored Advertisement section, find Dynasty8Executive.
- Open the website and choose the executive office you want.
In GTA Online, you can buy the following offices:
- Lombank West for $3,100,000
- Arcadius Business Center for $2,250,000
- Maze Bank Tower for $4,000,000
- Maze Bank West for $1,000,000
Clearly, you need at least $1,000,000 for registering yourself as a CEO in GTA Online. Upon buying an office, you can add gun lockers, safes, and accommodation, and hire an assistant but it will increase the price.
Perks of becoming a CEO in GTA Online
It is desirable to become a CEO in GTA Online because of a ton of great benefits including:
- Spawn vehicles including choppers for yourself and other members of the organization.
- Hide organization members from the mini-map.
- Bribe the police for just $15,000.
- Drop items for members to pick up at a low cost.
- Run warehouses that generate massive profits.
- Run other businesses like Import/Export and Nightclubs that require you to have an office.
CEO vs VIP in GTA Online
You can register yourself as a VIP from SecuroServ in the Interaction Menu in GTA Online. You get this option if you don’t have an office and it costs $50,000.
Becoming a VIP provides you with every luxury that a CEO enjoys, but only for four hours. Hence, the option is recommended for players who do not have enough funds to buy an office but want to experience a CEO’s lifestyle.
On the flip side, you never lose your CEO status in GTA Online unless you resign.
This was everything you need to know about registering yourself as a CEO in GTA Online. For more GTA Online content, check out all Skate Park locations in GTA Online and where is the police station in GTA Online.
Image Credits: Rockstar Games