How to uninstall Genshin Impact on PC, mobile & PlayStation
Genshin Impact has built a massive player within three years of launch but the game has its fair share of mechanics that might compel you to uninstall it. Here’s how to uninstall Genshin Impact on PC, Android, iOS devices, and PlayStation.
Genshin Impact has been at the top of the action RPG genre since its release but this is not to say that the player base has no complaints. While veterans often feel that there’s a lack of end-game content, the mobile community struggles with its massive size. For such players, uninstalling the game is a fairly understandable option.
You might want to uninstall Genshin Impact from your current device if you’re switching to another platform. It is available on mobile, PC, and PlayStation, and despite years of anticipation, we still don’t have a Nintendo Switch version.
Here’s how to uninstall Genshin Impact on PC, PlayStation 4 and 5, and mobile.
- How to uninstall Genshin Impact on PC
- How to uninstall Genshin Impact on mobile
- How to uninstall Genshin Impact on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
How to uninstall Genshin Impact on PC
You can uninstall Genshin Impact on a PC through the control panel or the Epic Games Launcher. Do note that the Epic Games Launcher can only uninstall games that you’ve purchased from the Epic Games store.
Uninstall Genshin Impact on PC through Control Panel
Follow these steps to uninstall Genshin Impact on a PC via the control panel:
- Open your Windows PC’s Control Panel.
- Go to Programs > Programs and Features.
- Find Genshin Impact on the list and right-click on it. Select the option to uninstall.
Uninstall Genshin Impact on PC through Epic Games Launcher
Epic Games distributes Genshin Impact through its store, and here’s how you can uninstall it:
- Run Epic Games Launcher on your PC.
- From the panel on the left, select Library.
- Find Genshin Impact in your Epic Games library and click on the three dots below the game’s image.
- Choose to uninstall and wait for the process to finish.
How to uninstall Genshin Impact on mobile
Genshin Impact is available on both Android and iOS devices, and the procedures to uninstall it are slightly different.
Follow these steps to remove Genshin Impact from your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Profile icon at the top right corner.
- Select Manage apps and devices > Manage.
- Find Genshin Impact on the list of applications and select it.
- Tap on the delete icon on the top-right corner of the screen to initiate the uninstall.
Follow these steps to remove Genshin Impact from your iOS device:
- Find the Genshin Impact app on your phone. Touch and hold its icon.
- Select Remove App.
- Confirm the uninstall.
How to uninstall Genshin Impact on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
PlayStation users can follow these steps to uninstall Genshin Impact from their console:
- Find Genshin Impact on your PlayStation’s library.
- Select the Options button and select Delete to uninstall the game.
It is worth noting that uninstalling Genshin Impact isn’t the same as deleting your account. Even after uninstalling, you can always install the game again and log in with your miHoYo account to continue where you left off.
This was everything you need to know about uninstalling Genshin Impact. For more content on the action RPG, check out:
Genshin Impact Sakura Bloom locations | Genshin Impact Sango Peal Locations | Genshin Impact Geoculus locations | Genshin Impact Lotus Head locations | Genshin Impact Fatui Pyro Agent locations | Genshin Impact Philanemo Mushrooms locations | Genshin Impact Valberry locations | Genshin Impact Dandelion Seeds locations | Genshin Impact Zhongli building guide | Genshin Impact Ayato building guide | Genshin Impact Chongyun build guide | Genshin Impact Kokomi building guide
Image Credits: miHoYo