How to make Spring Egg Bowl in Disney Dreamlight Valley: All ingredients
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, along with update 4, we have also got the new Eggstravaganza event. This event has introduced new recipes, items, and quests. One of the recipes is the Spring Egg Bowl that you can prepare and here’s how you can do it.
The Pride of the Valley update has brought in a host of new content, characters such as Simba and Nala, recipes, and a new realm. But that’s not all, we also have an ongoing Eggstravaganza event. Thanks to the patch notes, we know that the event began on April 8, 2023, and will last until April 29, 2023. During this time, you can prepare new recipes and collect different items added to the game for the event.
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, the Eggstravaganza event has arrived with a host of new recipes, among them, the Spring Egg Bowl is a unique dessert that you must try preparing using the new items added specially for the event.
To make this unique dish, you will require a number of new items that have been added to the game. Here are the ingredients you need to make the Spring Egg Bowl.
Ingredients needed to prepare Spring Egg Bowl in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To make the Spring Egg Bowl in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you need to gather these five ingredients:
- Wild Spring Egg: The Wild Spring Egg is one of the new items added during the Eggstravaganza event. They are blue in color and can be found on the grounds of any of the biomes of the valley.
- Egg-cellent Fruit: These are pink in color and can be found in the bushes around the valley.
- Spring V-EGG-etable: These are yellow in color and to get the Spring V-EGG-etable, you need to harvest it using the V-EGG-etable seeds. But before you can sow the V-EGG-etable seeds, you need to craft them using the following items:
- 20 Dreamlight
- 1 Wild Spring Egg
- 1 Egg-cellent Fruit
- Sugarcane: You can purchase Sugarcane seeds from Goofy’s Stall for 5 Star Coins from Dazzle Beach.
- Cocoa Beans: You can find them in the bushes from the Sunlit Plateau or Glade of Trust.
How to make the Spring Egg Bowl in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Once you have all the items, head to the cooking station, and pour all the ingredients into the pot. You can use the cooking station at Chez Remy’s and don’t forget to use the Coal Ore to start the cooking process.
Now that you have the Spring Egg Bowl prepared, you can gift it to the villagers to increase the level of friendship or you can consume it to gain 1942 Energy. Alternatively, you can sell it to any of Goofy’s Stalls for 370 Star Coins.
Well, that’s how you can make the Spring Egg Bowl.
Make sure to check more useful content and guides on Disney Dreamlight Valley:
How to glide in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to complete Simba’s Hakuna Matata quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley | How to catch the Here and There Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley | Where to catch White Sturgeon in Disney Dreamlight Valley | Disney Dreamlight Valley recipe guide | How to raise friendship level fast in Disney Dreamlight Valley | All Disney Dreamlight Valley The Sunstone Fragments locations | Every Disney Dreamlight Valley character: How to unlock them | How to feed animals & their favorite foods in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Image Credit: Gameloft