How to complete Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 Quests: Island code, rewards, dates & more
Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 gives players the chance to earn free rewards by ticking off objectives. Here’s everything you need to know about Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023, including all the Quests, Puzzle solutions, Lantern locations, and rewards.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 was yet another major update to the long-running battle royale, bringing a host of new content for players to enjoy. The new season added a fresh Battle Pass full of cosmetics, including the Attack on Titan Eren Yeager skin, and a Resident Evil 4 crossover.
But just like the Cipher Quests from Season 1, Epic likes to give players the opportunity to earn free cosmetics, and Lantern Fest 2023 does just that. The returning event is lighting up Fortnite once again, and fans are desperate to get hold of the new rewards.
Here’s everything you need to know about Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023, from the rewards up for grabs to when the event will end.
- Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 start & end date
- How to complete Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 Quests
- Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 Lantern Locations
- How to solve Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 Green Lantern puzzle
- Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 rewards
Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 start & end date
Epic Games kicked off Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 event on March 22, 2023, with the event running until April 21, 2023.
This gives players just under a month to tick off every single objective and earn all of the rewards on offer.
How to complete Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 Quests
All Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 Quests can be completed on the Lantern Fest Tour Creative island, using the code: 3691-9667-3697. Once you’ve loaded into the map, you’ll need to tick off a series of challenges to unlock every reward.
Here’s every Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 objective:
- Light 10 lanterns around the map.
- Finish Cozy Court challenges.
- Put fruits on the table three times
- Deliver pizza three times
- Score a football goal
- Complete Race Rumble challenges.
- Find all hidden figures in the maze.
- Finish all four lantern puzzles.
- Finish Furious Fighters Arena Challenge.
The devs have also teased that the Lasnter Fest Tour map is so large that it will release in two parts, with the second section dropping on April 6, 2023.
Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 Lantern Locations
There are ten different Lanterns that you can find on the Lantern Fest Tour island
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Here are all of the Lantern locations:
- Entrance, east of Bounty Boulevard
- Flawless Fashion Entrance
- Slippery Slide Boardwalk Entrance
- Parkour Paradise Entrance
- Next to the football court in Cozy Court
- Marvelous Maze Challenge Entrance
- Next to stone well in Furious Fighters Challenge
- In the center of Bounty Bolivard
- In the Slap Juice Restaurant in Cozy Court
- Right of the rules placard inside the Race Rumble Challenge
How to solve Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 Green Lantern puzzle
In order to solve the Green Lantern puzzle, you’ll need to interact with the glass tubes of different colors in the correct order.
Here is the Green Lantern puzzle solution:
- Red Camel
- Blue Moon
- Purple Island
- Green Cactus
- Yellow Palm Tree
Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 rewards
There are a total of four free rewards up for grabs during the Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023 event, all of which can be unlocked by completing Quests.
Check out the full list of Lantern Fest 2023 rewards below:
- Lantern Spray
- Cameo Needs Loot Emoticon
- Dog Eat Dog Spray
- Twilight Mosaic Wrap
On top of these free cosmetics, SypherPK’s Icon Series skin returns alongside a new Locker Bundle inspired by fellow Fortnite creator Faisal YJY. However, these must be purchased with V-Bucks from the Item Shop and can’t be earned through an in-game objective.
That was everything we know about Fortnite Lantern Fest 2023. We’ll be updating this page with all the latest Quests and details, so be sure to check back to stay up to date.
For more on Fortnite, be sure to check out our other guides:
How to land at Hot Spots in Fortnite | Fortnite Exotic weapon locations | When does Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 3 start? | Where to find Oathbound chests in Fortnite | All Fortnite Reality Augments | What does Siphon mean in Fortnite? | What are account levels in Fortnite?
Image credit: Epic Games