How to complete Fortnite Star Wars Day May the 4th Quests
Fortnite 20.30 update celebrates May 4’s Star Wars Day, bringing back Lightsabers, introducing the E-11 Blaster, and including Quests where players can earn a ton of XP. Here’s how to complete the Fortnite Star Wars Day challenges.
Fortnite has become known for its ambitious crossovers, often crossing over with Disney franchises such as Marvel and Star Wars. Alongside the accidental reveal that Wanda Maximoff is on the way to Fortnite, Epic Games dropped the 20.30 update which celebrates Star Wars Day.
Lightsabers have returned, the Empire’s E-11 Blaster Rifle has arrived, and in true Fortnite fashion, there’s a new batch of Quests to complete. Here’s how to complete Fortnite’s Star Wars Day challenges to earn a ton of XP and the Empire Banner Icon.
How to complete Fortnite Star Wars Day challenges
Fortnite’s Star Wars Day Quests went live on May 3 and will last until May 17 at 12 AM ET, so you have two weeks to experience all the Star Wars content Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has to offer.
- Read more: How to get Fortnite Street Fighter skins
Here are all of the Fortnite Star Wars Day Quests and their rewards:
- Survive storm phases while carrying a Lightsaber (5) – 30,000 XP
- Damage opponents within 30 meters using the E-11 Blaster Rifle (1000) – 30,000 XP
- Complete a bounty from a Stormtrooper (2) – 30,000 XP
- Drive a vehicle from Chonker’s Speedway or Logjam Lumberyard to a Stormtrooper Checkpoint (1) – 30,000 XP
- Land at a Stormtrooper Checkpoint, then place top 25 (2) – 30,000 XP
- Block hits using a Lightsaber (10) – 30,000 XP
You shouldn’t find these Star Wars May the 4th Quests too difficult, just make sure that you’re using all of the new Star Wars items you find.
The lightsabers can be found all over the island, and you can get your hands on the new E-11 Blaster Rifle by heading to the new Stormtrooper Checkpoints and purchasing it from a Stormtrooper with Gold.
You’ll be rewarded with 30,000 XP for each Quest, which should be a major help in completing the Chapter 3 Season 2 Battle Pass and unlocking the Super Styles.
For more Fortnite, be sure to check out why players are convinced that an Attack on Titan crossover is on the way.
Image Credit: Epic Games